The Best 1000w power supply of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for 1000w power supply but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 1000w power supply in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- COMPACT SIZE - 140 MM DEEP; High power output to size ratio.
- FULL MODULAR; use only the cables you need to reduce clutter and improve airflow for a better ventilated system.
- 80 PLUS GOLD; 87% efficient at 20% load, 90% efficient at 50% load, and 87% efficient at 100% load.
- HYBRID SILENT FAN CONTROL; The industry's first, Seasonic patented, advanced three-phased thermal control achieves optimal between silence and cooling. This Hybrid Silent Fan Control functions in three operational stages: Fanless Mode, Silent Mode, and Cooling Mode.
- 10 YEAR WARRANTY; Our commitment to superior quality.
- EVGA 1000 G+ - "The New Gold Standard for Performance and Value" - JonnyGURU quoted “We were promised Gold but this one did Platinum”
- 80 PLUS Gold certified, with 90% (115VAC)/92% (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Fan Size/Bearing: 135mm fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP, UVP, OCP, OPP, SCP, and OTP
- 10 year
- EVGA 1000 P2 - "Unrivaled Performance" - Fully Modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow
- 80 PLUS Platinum certified, with 92% (115VAC) / 94% (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads
- 100% Japanese Capacitors ensure long-term reliability
- Fan Size / Bearing: 140mm Double Ball Bearing
- 10 Year
- RGB LED FAN - 256 colors Riing RGB 140 millimeter Hydraulic Bearing fan with low noise design. Fan blades are optimized to enhance static pressure for an impressive cooling performance
- ONE BUTTON RGB CONTROL: RGB Lighting Button at the back of PSU controls 5 different lighting modes, RGB Cycle, Red, Green, Blue, White, and LED Off
- 80 PLUS PLATINUM and INTEL C6/C7 STATES READY: Deliver up to 92% efficiency, Toughpower RGB Platinum Series has been optimized to work with all Intel’s latest processors to achieve maximum energy saving
- ULTRA QUIET SMART ZERO FAN: Fan works only when PSU working load is over 40%. A switch at the back of the PSU can be turned off to have the fan spun constantly
- JAPANESE CAPACITORS: 100% high quality 105°C (221°F) Japanese capacitors offer the highest stability, durability, and reliability
- ROG heatsinks cover critical components. Lower temps result in a longer lifespan and reduced noise
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence
- An 80 Plus Gold Certification is the result of Japanese capacitors and other premium components
- Apevia PR1000W Prestige 1000W 80 Plus Gold Certified & RoHS Compliance Active PFC ATX Gaming Power Supply.
- Supports Dual /Quad/Multi-Core CPUs. Supports Single 12V Output for Higher Power Usage
- DC to DC Converter Design, Provides Superior Dynamic Response, Greater Sytem Stability and Maximizes the 12V DC Rail Output
- Multi-GPU Technologies Supported; 6 Pin and 8 Pin PCI-E Connectors Support all GPU Platforms. Built in 1 x Auto-Thermally Controlled Black 135mm Fan
- Connectors:1 x 20/24pin Main Power, 1 x 4/8pin 12V, 2 x PCI 6+2pin, 7 x SATA, 4 x Peripheral. Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), SCP (Short Circuit Protection)
- Wattage: 1000W
- 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified
- Active-PFC with auto AC-input voltage adjustment(110-240V)
- Single strong 12V rail - ideal for gaming system
- SLI & Crossfire ready - 6x 6+2pin connector
- Apevia ATX-JP1000 Jupiter 1000W 80 Plus Bronze Certified Active PFC ATX Gaming Power Supply.
- Connectors: 1 x 20/24pin Main Power, 1 x P8(4+4P) ESP 12V, 4 x SATA + 4 x 8(6+2)pin PCI-E, 4 x Peripheral, 1 x Floppy. Supports Single 12V Output for Higher Power Usage
- Auto-Thermally Controlled 135mm Black Fan. Output: +3.3V@20A, +5V@20A, +12V@74A, -12V@0.3A, +5Vsb@2.5A.
- Supports ATX 12V 2.3 Version. Supports Dual/Quad Core CPUs. Supports SLI/Crossfire/ Haswell. Large Japanese Made Capacitor. All Sleeved Cables.
- Double Forward Converter Design. Heavy Duty Protections: Short-Circuit/ Over-Voltage/ Over-Power/ Under-Voltage Protections
- Apevia JUPITER1000W Jupiter 1000W 80 Plus Bronze certified active PFC ATX Gaming power supply.
- Connectors: 1 x 20/24pin main power, 1 x p8(4+4p) esp 12V, 4 x SATA + 4 x 8(6+2)pin PCI-E, 4 x peripheral, 1 x floppy. Supports single 12V output for higher power usage
- Auto-thermally controlled 135mm black fan. Output: +3. 3V@20a, +5V@20A, +12v@74a, -12V@0. 3a, +5Vsb@2. 5a.
- Supports ATX 12V 2. 3 Version. Supports Dual/Quad Core CPUs. Supports SLI/Crossfire/ Haswell. Large Japanese made capacitor. All sleeved cables.
- Double forward converter design. Heavy duty protections: Short-circuit/ over-voltage/ over-power/ under-voltage protections
- 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency (up to 94.1%)
- Virtually inaudible Silent Wings 3 135mm fan
- Funnel-shaped fan opening of the PSU case for high airflow intake
- Wire-free inside the PSU on the DC side for enhanced cooling and longevity
- Modular cables for maximum build flexibility
How Do You Buy The Best 1000w power supply of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 1000w power supply? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 1000w power supply, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 1000w power supply available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 1000w power supply that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 1000w power supply?
- What benefits are there with buying an 1000w power supply?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 1000w power supply?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 1000w power supply, much less the best one?
- Which 1000w power supply are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 1000w power supply?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 1000w power supply, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 1000w power supply, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 1000w power supply. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 1000w power supply buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 1000w power supply currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 1000w power supply has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an 1000w power supply?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 1000w power supply.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 1000w power supply objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 1000w power supply.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 1000w power supply, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 1000w power supply is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining 1000w power supply information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 1000w power supply is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.