The Best 280mm radiator of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for 280mm radiator but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 280mm radiator in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Dual 140mm fan mounts on either side of the radiator are ready for your most ambitious custom Liquid Cooling build.
- 30mm radiator thickness delivers extreme cooling performance with high-airflow and low-noise fans.
- A premium COPPER radiator core and 25 micron thick cooling fins provide a high thermal transfer rate optimized for CORSAIR's performance copper water blocks.
- High-quality matte Black polyurethane coating delivers a flawless finish to match your system.
- Integrated fan screw guides make it easy to install fans even when the radiator is fitted into a case.
- Product Type:
- Technical Details:
- Scope of Delivery:
- Two 140mm Corsair ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build
- Experience incredible cooling performance with each Fan running from 400 to 2 400 RPM while in operation
- Zero RPM cooling profiles In Corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures eliminating fan noise
- Corsair iCUE software allows you to control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust fan and pump speeds All from a single intuitive interface
- Device type: 280 mm radiator
- Type: Radiator
- Use: for water cooling
- More Info: Internal Material: Copper Main Body; Housing Material: Steel Side Panel, Brass Thread Inputs, Copper Chambers
- 2 140mm ML PRO Series RGB magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. The fan airflow is 97 CFM and the noise level is 37 dBA
- 16 Individually controlled RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build Fan Speed is 2000 RPM
- CORSAIR iCUE software allows you to control your cooler’s RGB lighting monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust fan and pump speeds all from a single intuitive interface
- Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for high performance quiet cooling
- Compatible Sockets Intel LGA 115x 1366 2011 2011-3 2066 and AMD FM1 FM2 AM2 AM3 AM4 TR4
- Design: With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X allows for adjusting the orientation of the pump head to fit without affecting the direction of the logo
- Bigger And Brighter: 10% bigger infinitty mirror cap allows for more vivid RGB and a rotating cap accommodates re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed
- Better Control: Full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision
- Incredible Performance: The Aer P radiator fans feature a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durability, and powerful cooling performance
- Simple Installation: Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling
- High performance radiator with copper fins and brass chambers
- Aluminum/Steel Housing
- Fins Per Inch: 22
- Port threads: 2x G1/4
- Dimensions: 320 x 140 x 28mm (L x W x H)
- Supports Intel LGA 2066/2011 3/2011/1366/1200/1156/1155/1151/1150
- Supports AMD TR4/AM4/FM2/FM1/AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2 (CPU Socket)
- 12 Separately Controlled RGB LEDs for unrivaled Lighting Control
- Patented Ring Plus RGB Software Enabled : Changes the light modes, colors, speeds, brightness, fan speeds, and even supports AI voice control in iOS and Android devices
- 280mm High Efficiency Radiator with Push/Pull Mounting Support
- Dynamic Multicolor RGB Lighting: Vibrant RGB LED pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build. Air flow 55.4 CFM. Noise level 20.4 decibels
- Powered by Magnetic Levitation: Three low noise 120mm ML Series magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver incredible airflow and produce just 25 dB of noise at full speed
- Powerful Software: CORSAIR iCue software allows you to adjust RGB lighting, individual fan speeds, and pump speed while monitoring CPU and coolant temperatures
- Zero RPM Mode: Zero RPM cooling profile in CORSAIR iCue software allows fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise.Radiator Material:Aluminum
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011 3, 2066 and AMD AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, FM2
How Do You Buy The Best 280mm radiator of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 280mm radiator? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 280mm radiator, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 280mm radiator available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 280mm radiator that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 280mm radiator?
- What benefits are there with buying an 280mm radiator?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 280mm radiator?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 280mm radiator, much less the best one?
- Which 280mm radiator are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 280mm radiator?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 280mm radiator, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 280mm radiator, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 280mm radiator. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 280mm radiator buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 280mm radiator currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 280mm radiator has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an 280mm radiator?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 280mm radiator.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 280mm radiator objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 280mm radiator.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 280mm radiator, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 280mm radiator is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining 280mm radiator information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 280mm radiator is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.