The Best 3.5 mm to optical cable of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for 3.5 mm to optical cable but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 3.5 mm to optical cable in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- [OPTICAL MINI TOSLINK TO TOSLINK CABLE] Mini 3.5mm Toslink/optical cables will NOT convert digital audio signals (optical/Toslink) into analog signals or the other way round. This is not an analog to digital converter cable. OPTICAL cables will NOT plug into standard 3.5mm headphone jack and convert analog audio signals into digital audio with optical light. It is specifically used to transmit digital (optical) audio only.
- [COMPATIBLE DEVICES] The optical 3.5mm connector mini TOSLINK cables are made for specific devices such as iMacs, TVs and Notebooks that have a built in 3.5mm OPTICAL port. iPhones/smartphones do NOT have optical 3.5mm ports
- [PREMIUM FIBER CORE AND METAL CONNECTORS] Low-loss, low-jitter, maximum signal transfer, precision polished fiber core eliminates RF, EM, and ground loop interference. Metal connectors dampen vibration
- [24K GOLD-PLATED FERRULES & STRAIN-RELIEF PVC JACKET] Resist corrosion, reduce tarnish, and provide maximum protection for the fiber tip. Quality PVC jacket contributes to the OD5.0mm strain-relief construction that not only provides flexibility, but also protects the cable from kinks.
- [LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY] Includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- PROZOR 192KHz Digital to Analog Audio Converter: Converts coaxial or toslink digital PCM audio signals to analog L/R RCA and 3.5mm Jack audio simultaneously ( not capable of being reversed)
- Input Audio Connector: 1 x Toslink, 1 x RCA (Coaxial); Output Audio Connector: 2 x RCA(R/L), 1 x 3.5mm Jack; Powered by 5.5mm USB Power Cable (Power Adapter is NOT Included); Do Not Use Other Plugs, It Can Only Use 5V 1A Plug
- Supports Sampling Rate at 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 96KHz, 192KHz; 24bit S/ PDIF Incoming Bit Stream on Left and Right Channels
- Supports Uncompressed 2 channel LPCM or PCM Digital Audio Signal Output; Provides Electromagnetic-noise-free Transmission(5.1 channel is incompatible, please set the audio output to PCM or LPCM）
- Easy to Install and Simple to Operate; Can be Used for PS3, PS4, Blu-ray Player, HD DVD, Home Cinema Systems, AV Amps, Etc
- 【Updated DAC Converter】Ideal DAC converter converts coaxial or slink digital audio signals to analog L/R RCA and 3.5mm Jack audio simultaneously (not capable of being reversed). Can be used with PS3, Xbox, Blu Ray Players, HD DVD, Home Cinema Systems, and more devices which lack RCA L/R or 3.5mm jack outputs.
- 【Plug & Play】DAC adapter comes with an optical cable and a coaxial cable to transmit digital or analog signals respectively - so you’re all set and don't need to buy one. Powered by (5V 1A) USB power cable(Does not come with adapter), 0.5W low power consumption. Easy to install, perfect for beginner.
- 【192KHz Sampling Rate Achieved】Techole Digital to Anglog Audio Converter actually supports Sampling Rate at 32, 44.1, 48, 96 and 192 KHz, and 24-bit S/PDIF Incoming Bit Stream on Left and Right Channels. Good Anti-Interference function makes the sound pure and clear.
- 【Multi-Point Connection】Input audio connector with one Toslink and one RCA (Coaxial) cables, DC 5V port, Output audio connector with two RCA(R/L) and one 3.5mm Jack. Supports uncompressed 2.1-channel PCM or LPCM digital audio signal output, will Not supports 5.1 channel Dolby sound.
- 【Aluminum Alloy Design】Aluminum Metal Case, lightweight, durable and heat-resisted. Gold Plated Sockets, enhance HD sound signals over long distance broadcasting smoothly. Note: Please set the connected device to support audio output and set the audio output to PCM or LPCM before use.
- IMPORTANT: This cable is not a converter and is UNSUITABLE for connecting to the 3.5mm headphone jack on regular smartphones. Mini-TOSLINK cables carry digital audio signals but cannot convert them to analog (or vice versa)
- TOSLINK connector: Digital audio transmission from devices with a mini-TOSLINK connector such as iMac (2010-15), Mac mini (2007-14), Mac Pro (2013), MacBook Pro (2012-15), AirPort Express, Chromecast Audio, Intel NUC & some MP3 players
- Pure sound: Thanks to digital fiber optic technology (TOSLINK, S/PDIF with fiber optic cable), the audio signal is completely immune to electromagnetic interference – for stunning sound quality
- 36 months manufacturer warranty
- More accessories on amazon.com/kabeldirekt
- 【Widely compatible】:Mini Toslink port（3.5mm）Connects audio devices such as notebooks.Toslink port Perfects for connecting CD/DVD,Blu-Ray players,PS3,PS4,Xbox 360,Xbox One,Sky BOX,Virgin HD,Tivo,BT HD,Smart TV,Plasma TV, LED TV,LCD TV, DAT recorders,Sound cards to Home Cinema system receiver/preamplifier,audio processor,Toslink audio outputs,Surround Sound systems and AV Amplifiers.
- 【Perfect material】:The high-quality and environmentally-friendly PVC sheath and the unique nylon web protection ,extended the cable's life, also fire-retardant and moisture-proof.The delicate wire-body design gives the cable certain degree of softness and elasticity,bent without affecting transmission.
- 【High quality digital audio cable】:Optical Audio Cable make from High Grade Light Conductive Core and Convex lens fiber processing technology, PIN touch plating gold processing,to help reduce shake and amplifier resolution interferences from the optical fibre. High grade fibre optical core for clear accurate digital audio transmission.
- 【Hearing enjoyment】:Uncompressed PCM audio and compressed 5.1 to 7.1 surround sound system,DTS-HD high resolution and LPCM.Digital audio cable for multi-channel surround sound.TV fiber optical audio connection amplifier,enjoy fascinating sound at home;PS4/X-Box360 connected amplifier make game's battlefield sound more delicate and realistic.
- 【Friendly service】: Mini digital audio cable designed for Standard High-end home theatre and professional AV installations.we offer 18 months warranty policy to ensure satisfied shopping service for our customers.
- 【Digital-to-Analog】Simple solution to convert digital coaxial or optical audio to 3.5mm jack or RCA L/R analog audio signal (not capable of being reversed)
- 【Plug and play】Optical or digital coaxial audio output from your source devices (such as HDTV) to this converter, then RCA L/R or 3.5mm AUX to your headphone or stereo speaker (Please set PCM/LPCM audio when using)
- 【Simple Settings】Just set the audio format to uncompressed 2-channel LPCM or PCM in your TV or other source devices. Sampling rate support 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 96KHz and 192KHz 24-bit
- 【Durable Quality】Heavy-duty aluminum alloy enclosure protects the insides and keeps the unit cool by aiding in quick heat absorption and dissipation
- 【100% Satisfaction Guarantee】Years of experience in audio & video products allows us to have the ability to provide you with premium quality products and professional support services. If you have any questions before or after purchase, please feel free to reach out to us on Amazon or Google, 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- Digital Optical Audio Adapter Connector: Toslink male > 3.5 mm female,Optical Audio Adapter.
- Used for connecting devices with Toslink interface like amplifier, Blu-ray player etc.
- Gold Plated Plug Provides For Maximum Protection Of The Fiber Tip.
- Toslink adapters are connected to digital HDTV lines, speakers, Blu-ray players, home theater systems, or other devices with optical audio ports,Gold -plated material not only have long life .
- Toslink Male to Female Adapter,The dust cover stop the connector from be damaged and dirty when not in use.
- ✪ TOSLINK To Mini 3.5mm Round Mouth TOSLINK Optical Audio cable.This digital optical audio cables let you connect your any devices with Mini SPDIF ports.Easy to use and practical for those who need a simple converter instead of purchasing new devices.
- ✪ This optical cable connector mini TOSLINK cables are made for specific devices such as iMacs, TVs, and Notebooks that have a built in 3.5mm OPTICAL port.Perfect for Macbook, home theater, Blue-ray, AV receiver, DVD, CD player,etc.
- ✪ Note:Mini Toslink cables cannot convert digital signals into analog signals or the other way round.So, this cable will not suitable for standard 3.5mm headphone/iPhones or other smartphones jack.
- ✪ Adopt 24-bit audio DSP and 96KHZ/24bit DAC digital processing chip.Support for uncompressed PCM audio and compressed 5.1 to 7.1 surround sound systems including Dolby AC3、DTS、THX、HDCD and PCM.
- ✪ Gold plated tip connectors which corrosion-resistant, connectors for optimal signal clarity and shielding to minimize interference.Giving superior performance across your audio, video or digital networks.
- 【Analog to Digital Audio Converter】Convert the R/L RCA Analog Signal or 3.5mm Jack AUX Audio to Digital Coaxial or Toslink SPDIF Optical Digital Audio. (Cannot Be Reversed).
- 【High Sampling Rate】 Support Uncompressed 2-channel PCM/LPCM Digital Audio Signal Output. Support Output Sampling Rate from 48 kHz to 96 kHz. Dolby Is Not Supported and Needs to Be Turned off before Use. (Note: Set the Connected Device to Support Audio Output before Use, and Set the Audio Output to PCM or LPCM. Because It Is Not Compatible with 5.1 Channel Signal, such as Dolby Digital and DTS 5.1, Dolby-AC3.)
- 【Input and Output】 Input Audio Connector: 2 x RCA (R/L, Excluding RCA Cable), 1x 3.5mm Jack AUX (Excluding 3.5mm Audio Cable); Output Audio Connector: 1xToslink (Including Fiber Optic Cable), 1xCoaxial.
- 【Plug and Play】 Simple to Install and Easy to Operate. No Need Any External Driver, Be Powered by USB Cable. Be Available for PS3, PS4, Blu-Ray Player, HD DVD, AV Amps, etc.
- 【What You Get】 The Package Includes 1 x Analog to Digital Audio Converter, 1 x 1m Optical Cable 4.0, 1 x USB Power Cable, 1 x User Manual. It’s Worth Noting That the 1m Optical Cable 4.0 Will Increase Convenience for Your Use.
- 【Digital to Analog Audio Converter】 Converts coaxial or toslink digital PCM audio signals to analog L/R RCA and 3.5mm Jack audio simultaneously ( not capable of being reversed).Can be Used for PS3, PS4, Xbox, Blu-ray Player, HD DVD, Home Cinema Systems, AV Amps, Etc
- 【192KHz Sampling Rate Achieved】Supports Sampling Rate at 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 96KHz and 192KHz; 24-bit S/ PDIF Incoming Bit Stream on Left and Right Channels.
- 【Electromagnetic-noise-free】Supports Uncompressed 2-channel LPCM or PCM Digital Audio Signal Output; Provides Electromagnetic-noise-free Transmission(5.1 channel is incompatible, please set the audio output to PCM or LPCM）
- 【Metal Material,Anti Shock】Gold Plated Material Can Reduce Interference and Make the Connection Stronger.Stable Connection Brings a Good User Experience.
- 【Input Audio Connector】1 x Toslink, 1 x RCA (Coaxial); Output Audio Connector: 2 x RCA(R/L), 1 x 3.5mm Jack; 1x5.5mm 5V/1A Power Supply ; Do Not Use Other Plugs, It Can Only Use 5V 1A Plug
How Do You Buy The Best 3.5 mm to optical cable of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 3.5 mm to optical cable? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 3.5 mm to optical cable, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 3.5 mm to optical cable available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 3.5 mm to optical cable that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 3.5 mm to optical cable?
- What benefits are there with buying an 3.5 mm to optical cable?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 3.5 mm to optical cable?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 3.5 mm to optical cable, much less the best one?
- Which 3.5 mm to optical cable are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 3.5 mm to optical cable?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 3.5 mm to optical cable, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 3.5 mm to optical cable, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 3.5 mm to optical cable. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 3.5 mm to optical cable buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 3.5 mm to optical cable currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 3.5 mm to optical cable has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an 3.5 mm to optical cable?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 3.5 mm to optical cable.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 3.5 mm to optical cable objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 3.5 mm to optical cable.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 3.5 mm to optical cable, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 3.5 mm to optical cable is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining 3.5 mm to optical cable information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 3.5 mm to optical cable is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.