The Best 4 foot power strip of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for 4 foot power strip but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 4 foot power strip in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- 12-outlet, 600 joule surge protector power strip in durable steel housing
- Protects electronics from damage due to surges, spikes, or outages
- Ideal for bulky plugs and power supplies; widely spaced 3.74 inch center-to-center outlets
- Works well in environments with heavy equipment or electronic use such as workshops, offices, garages, and more
- Red power indicator light
- Expanded Power – Each extension cord comes in a white finish and features 6 grounded AC outlets to provide power from a distance — perfect for creating a centralized hub for your electronics at your home, office, workshop or garage.
- Versatile Cord – Extra-long 4ft. power cord comprised of heavy-duty cable housed in a durable PVC insulation and jacket is strong enough to last a lifetime and pliable enough to easily fully extend. The space-saving design of the flat plug is engineered to allow the power cord to sit close to the wall.
- Protection — Featuring a surge protection rating of 840 Joules, an integrated circuit breaker with reset switch and automatic shutdown technology, this extension cord is the ultimate in protection from voltage spikes and circuit overloads.
- Functionality – Included keyhole slots make this unit easy to mount to a desk, table or counter. A reset switch puts power at your fingertips for easy control of your electronics.
- Trusted Brand – GE is the #1 Brand in surge protection and extension cords. This unit is UL listed with a hassle-free limited-lifetime replacement policy for peace of mind that your device is backed by the highest industry standards of performance and safety.
- 4 Feet Solid and Sturdy Whole Metal Housing Power Strip Surge Protector Extension Cord
- 12 Outlet, 6 Feet Power Cord, with Surge Protection up to 400 Joules
- Electrical Ratings: 60Hz/125V/15Amp/1875W. 110-125V 60Hz
- Horizontal Orientation Power Distribution
- ETL Approved and Listed (Conforms to UL STD.NO.1363 and UL STD.NO.1449, Certified to CAN/CSA STD.C22.2 No. 21)
- CONVENIENT OPTIONS: 12 wide spaced AC outlets ideal for bulky transformer/adapter use. 4 ft AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug provides to ability to reach distant outlets Keyhole slots on bottom panel provides convenient wall or desk mounting options.
- POWER SWITCH WITH CIRCUIT BREAKER: The indicator switch with surge protector function, the power switch with 15 Amp circuit breaker, avoiding overload, overheat, can be better protection of your device, make sure safety when you using.
- VERSATILE: Metal construction, perfect heavy duty power strips for workshop, enclosed garages, offices,schools and workbench applications.
- CONVINENCE:3 feet with the metal power strip convenient for your cable management, also there has mounting brackets, power strip can be easily mounted to wall, wooden furniture, or work bench, with higher stability and security.
- WARRANTY: You will get 12 month quality warranty for our product,please feel free to contact us at any time. 100% No-hassle Warranty Replacement Guarantee.
- Expand your power – 6 grounded and protected 3-prong outlets provide power from a distance — perfect for creating a centralized hub for your electronics at your home, office, workshop or garage
- Versatile Cord – 4ft. power cord housed in a durable PVC insulation and jacket with a space-saving flat plug to allow unit to fit closely to the wall. This surge protector extension cord is strong enough to last a lifetime and pliable enough to easily fully extend
- Protection – 800 Joules protection rating safeguards your electronics from harmful voltage spikes. Integrated circuit breaker cuts power to your surge protector should it experience overvoltage or overheating
- Functionality – Twist-to-close safety outlets ensure that dust and foreign objects are kept out of unused outlets. Integrated keyhole slots make this unit easy to mount to a desk, table or counter
- Trusted Brand – GE is the #1 Brand in surge protection and extension cords
- CONVENIENT OPTIONS: 1200 joule surge protection. 12 wide spaced (3.74 inches) AC outlets ideal for bulky transformer/adapter use. 4 ft AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug provides to ability to reach distant outlets Keyhole slots on bottom panel provides convenient wall or desk mounting options.
- AUTO SHUT-OFF SAFEGUARD: Power switch with integrated 15A circuit breaker. The auto shut-off safeguard feature cuts power from the surge protector to the connected equipment in the event of a catastrophic surg or when the unit has absorbed as much excess energy as it can, thus ensuring that no more damaging surges get through to the connected equipment.
- VERSATILE: Metal construction, perfect heavy duty power strips for workshop, enclosed garages, offices and schools. Surge Protector protects your PC, personal computer, laptop, printer, scanner, router, phone, fax, modem, television, lamp or any other home electronics from dangerous power surges. home offices, enclosed garages, industrial, retail, workbench applications.
- MAX LOAD: 15A/125VAC/1875W/60Hz ; VPR: 400V(L-N)(L-G)(N-G) Type 3 SPD
- ETL Approved and Listed (Conforms to UL STD.NO.1363 and UL STD.NO.1449, Certified to CAN/CSA STD.C22.2 No. 21).
- Cord length: 5 feet
- The Package Height of the product is 25.908 centimetres
- The Package length of the product is 3.81 centimetres
- The Package Width of the Product is 7.366 centimeters
- 900-joule energy rating provides maximum protection of all your electronic devices
- 2 pack of 6-outlet, surge-protector power strips with 4-foot power chord
- 4-foot long 14 AWG power cord
- Lighted power switch with an 15-Amp circuit breaker to signify your devices are protected from power surge, over-heated, overload, over-charging
- ETL listed. 24 months warranty guarantee.
- HEAVY DUTY all metal housing surge protector is great for use on any work site
- 12 OUTLET surge protector with 6 foot cord allows you to power multiple tools and appliance at once
- CONVENIENT MOUNTABLE BRACKETS are included and make the surge strip easy to hang in your garage or workshop
- OVERLOAD PROTECTION : Resettable circuit breaker protection switch inside strip limits the excess current from electrical devices 510 Joules of protection
- SAFETY COVERS shield sockets from dust when not in use
- Heavy Duty Metal Power Strip, Equipped with 15A high current, Max: 60Hz/125V /1875W.
- Sturdy aluminum rack-mount socket case and larger spacing between the outlet, applied to large plugs and safe design.
- Meet the needs of various environments like: Workshop, Laboratory, Factory, Office, Electromechanical room Ect.
- 10-Outlets power strip allows to run 10 devices at the same time, provides overload protection that will interrupt power in case of overload condition.
- UL lieted, any problems please contact us by amazon service email.
How Do You Buy The Best 4 foot power strip of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 4 foot power strip? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 4 foot power strip, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 4 foot power strip available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 4 foot power strip that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 4 foot power strip?
- What benefits are there with buying an 4 foot power strip?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 4 foot power strip?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 4 foot power strip, much less the best one?
- Which 4 foot power strip are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 4 foot power strip?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 4 foot power strip, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 4 foot power strip, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 4 foot power strip. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 4 foot power strip buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 4 foot power strip currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 4 foot power strip has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an 4 foot power strip?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 4 foot power strip.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 4 foot power strip objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 4 foot power strip.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 4 foot power strip, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 4 foot power strip is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining 4 foot power strip information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 4 foot power strip is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.