The Best adding usb ports to motherboard of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for adding usb ports to motherboard but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 adding usb ports to motherboard in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Widely Compatible: Supports All Motherboards with USB 2.0 9-pin/10-pin Header.
- 2-Port Expasion: Converts a motherboard USB connector into two USB A Female ports.
- Perfect Solution: Connect two internal USB devices directly to the motherboard header connection. Plug your USB flash drive directly to the motherboard for extra software security. A cost-effective solution for any application requiring internal USB 2.0 female ports, including using a bootable USB flash drive as a SSD or collecting data in embedded applications.
- Plug and Play: Whether it be for diagnostics or adding an additional USB port for internal USB devices, it offers fast and easy installation.Backward compatible with older USB generations and can be used with the latest USB 3.0 ports.
- What You Get: 2-Pack Motherboard USB Header to Dual USB 2.0 Port Adapter Cable, our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.
- 【ADD 3 NEW USB 3.0 PORTS】The PCI Express card provides your standard, up-to-date desktop PC with 2 USB 3.0 Type-A ports and 1 Type-C port for use with most USB peripherals. Enjoy copying videos, music, photos, data files between USB devices and computers at high speed.
- 【INCREASE YOUR USB SPEED TENFOLD】 Your new PCIE USB 3.0 expansion card supports SuperSpeed USB 3.0 transfer rates of up to 5 Gbit / s. Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices. Actual speeds limited by the operating system, setting of the connected device or the motherboard.
- 【SUPPORTS M.2 B-KEY INTERFACE AND SATA SSD】does not support M.2 M-Key interface and PCIe NVME / AHCI solid-state drive. Supports SATA III Solid State Drive like Samsung 850 EVO, 860 EVO, WD Blue 3D NAND, Crucial MX500.
- 【OPERATING SYSTEM COMPATIBILITY】Supports Windows XP / Vista / Server / 7/8/10, Linux. Windows XP, Vista, Server, Windows 7 and Linux are equipped with included drivers. No additional drivers are required for Win8 / 8.1 / 10. Please contact us to get the USB driver download link if required.
- 【COMPATIBLE WITH PCI-E 3.0 MOTHERBOARDS】 backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and PCIe 1.0; fits any PCI Express x1, x4, x8 or x16 socket. Does not support PCI interface. Please do not use SATA connectors to connect to HDD / SSD, as these are used for M.2 SSD data transfer.
- Connector Type: 2 Ports USB 3.0 Female to 20 Pin Female Header,Color: Blue, Black; Net Weight: 18g.
- This USB 3.0 Super-Speed Adapter converts a 2x USB 3.0 20-Pin (usually connected to the motherboard) to a Female USB 3.0 Port.This adapter will provide a single USB 3.0 Female connection.
- Expands two USB3.0 A Female Ports from your 19pin USB3.0 pin header,Super Speed usb 3.0 cable 5Gbps Data Transfer Rate.
- Super Speed USB3.0 Delivers up to 10x USB 2.0's Transmission Rate,Backward compatible with USB1.1&2.0.
- Package Content: 1 x USB 3.0 Connector
- 19 pin USB 3.0 motherboard adapter offers a throughput of up to 4.8Gbps when used with a USB 3.0 host and device , which astounding the capability of USB 2.0 (480Mbps).
- usb 3.0 header to usb 2.0 adapter cable use molded-strain relief construction for flexible movement, durability, and fit.
- USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 motherboard adapter cable complies with fully rated cable specification using braid-and-foil shield protection.
- USB3.0 technology of USB 3.0 motherboard adapter is similar to PCI Express 2.0(5 Gbit/s) It uses 8 B10B encoding,linear feedback shift register (LFSR) scrambling for data, spread spectrum.
- Let your USB 3.0 motherboard adapter 19 pin device connected the USB 2.0 9 pin motherboard.
- Add four USB 2.0 Ports to the back of your computer
- 4 Port USB Slot Plate
- Add additional USB 2.0 ports to the back of your computer for connecting external USB hard drives and USB hubs and other USB devices
- USB slot plate adapter converts the USB pins on your motherboard into four USB-A female ports
- Supports 4 or 5 pin motherboard connections
- Supports USB 3.0 for maximum data transfer
- Easy to install and compatible with most cases
- Steel Bracket for rear side of the case
- Extned your USB 3.0 on the motherboard to the back of your desktop case
- Stackable USB 3.0 Female Panel Type to Motherboard 20Pin Header Cable Dual Ports 50cm
- You can use USB 3.0 type-A female convert USB3.0 (20pin Header) directly connected to the motherboard
- USB 3.0 port x 2 switch to USB 3.0 20 pin cable x 1
- With this cable, you can directly board 20pin socket, converted to 2 usb3.0 socket! Very easy to use USB3.0 data cable connected to the chassis front panel of USB3.0!
- there is 2 screw holes at USB 3.0 Female end
- Installation Note *** USB power will always be on even when the system is shut down. Please unplug the PC power cable completely for 20 seconds before installation to avoid possible voltage spikes which may damage the chipset on the adapter. This adapter is designed to fit all USB 3.0 20 pin motherboard headers by standard specification. A small number of motherboards do not use standard USB 3.0 20 pin headers which may cause the adapter to get stuck in the socket.
- …Forceful removal of the adapter may cause the header socket to be damaged, LINKUP is not responsible for such damage. Connector 1 (Motherboard) - USB 3.0 Internal IDC 20 Pin MB Male Housing Header. Connector 2 (Front Panel) - USB 3.1 A-Key 20 Pin Front Panel Female Header / NOTE: Does not convert from 5GB/s to 10GB/s. Not compatible with USB 2.0 motherboard IDC connector
- Active chipset enables full USB-C features, preserves the functions of Channel Configuration pins (CC1&CC2); including attach/removal detection, plug orientation detection, and current advertisement. Also the communications required by the Power Delivery and Alternate Mode.
- Recommended to be used with LINKUP - USB-C Type Panel Cable Mount Motherboard Header Extension Adapter (B07THC8ZVF). 【LINKUP Cares】 Backed by a LINKUP Limited 1-Year Warranty and Complimentary Premium Online Support.
- Note on USB current over limit issue: The power from the USB 3.0 header on the motherboard has a power rating at 4.5W (0.9A x 5V). However, many USB-C devices can withdraw power up to 100W (20A x 5V). This may result in a power shut down to protect the motherboard and its components. Devices such as iPad Pro and other tablets should not be charged through this port.
- Model: KW-2USB3A
- Two USB 3.0 female type A ports to 20 pin MB adapter
- Reverse compliant with USB 1.0 / 2.0
- Add extra USB 3.0 port to any PC with this adapter
- Small size leaves room for other connectors
- Chipset: NEC UPD720201
- Extend with 2 USB3.0 19pin connector (can expand 4 USB 3.0 ports) from desktop PC which with one free PCIe slot.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 is fully compatible with original USB system, peripherals and cables.
- Fully compliant with onelane (x1) PCI Express 2.0 specification.
- Two internal 5Gbps SuperSpeed USB 3.0 19pin headers.
How Do You Buy The Best adding usb ports to motherboard of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great adding usb ports to motherboard? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching adding usb ports to motherboard, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest adding usb ports to motherboard available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for adding usb ports to motherboard that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an adding usb ports to motherboard?
- What benefits are there with buying an adding usb ports to motherboard?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective adding usb ports to motherboard?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any adding usb ports to motherboard, much less the best one?
- Which adding usb ports to motherboard are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about adding usb ports to motherboard?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding adding usb ports to motherboard, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for adding usb ports to motherboard, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible adding usb ports to motherboard. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an adding usb ports to motherboard buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available adding usb ports to motherboard currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of adding usb ports to motherboard has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an adding usb ports to motherboard?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your adding usb ports to motherboard.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade adding usb ports to motherboard objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their adding usb ports to motherboard.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an adding usb ports to motherboard, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an adding usb ports to motherboard is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining adding usb ports to motherboard information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding adding usb ports to motherboard is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.