The Best asetek 550lc high performance liquid cooling of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for asetek 550lc high performance liquid cooling but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 asetek 550lc high performance liquid cooling in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Extra-thick 120mm radiator: a depth of 49mm provides more surface are for rapid cooling
- Improved cold plate and pump design: better efficiency gives you lower temperatures with less noise. Sound Blaster X-FI MB5+ALC 1220 1200b SNR HD Audio. Compatibility- Intel 115x, Intel 2011/2066, AMD AM3/AM2, AMD AM4, AMD TR4 (Purchase TR4 bracket CW-8960049)
- Advanced SP120L PWM fan design: better high-static pressure air delivery and customizable speed
- Built-in Corsair Link: monitor CPU and coolant temperature, adjust fan speed, and customize lighting directly from your desktop.AM4 bracket not included. Please visit the Ryzen page on the Corsair website to order a free AM4 retention bracket
- Fan airflow: 77 CFM. Radiator Dimensions 154mm x 123 mm x 49mm
- Design: With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X allows for adjusting the orientation of the pump head to fit without affecting the direction of the logo
- Bigger And Brighter: 10% bigger infinitty mirror cap allows for more vivid RGB and a rotating cap accommodates re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed
- Better Control: Full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision
- Incredible Performance: The Aer P radiator fans feature a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durability, and powerful cooling performance
- Simple Installation: Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling
- A high-performance RGB pump head provides powerful, low-noise cooling for your CPU, lit by 33 ultra-bright CAPELLIX RGB LEDs
- Includes a Corsair iCUE commander core smart RGB Lighting and Fan speed controller, for precise speed and lighting control over up to six RGB Fans
- Three 120mm Corsair ML RGB Magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver powerful airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance, with eight RGB LEDs per fan
- Accurately control your cooling via PWM, adjusting fan speeds from 400 to 2,400 RPM
- Zero RPM fan profiles in Corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise
- PERFORMANCE COOLING, ZERO MAINTENANCE - The EK-AIO Elite offers all the benefits of a water-cooling solution in a compact, easy to install and maintenance-free design. It comes with a universally compatible CPU water-block, along with a pre-filled pump-res combo design for a liquid cooling solution that’s ready to go straight out of the box.
- FITS ALL CPU’S - The EK AIO comes with a universally compatible CPU water-block, fitting all the latest Intel & AMD CPU sockets as well as featuring a tool-less mounting mechanism for easy installation. Requiring just a single 360mm radiator mount, with diamond cut rotary fittings for easy tube adjustment, the EK AIO offers compatibility with almost all modern case designs. Socket Compatibility includes: Intel 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1200, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD AM4.
- D-RGB FANS – The included addressable D-RGB Vardar fan is a high-static pressure cooling fan, designed and built primarily for radiator use in liquid cooling systems. The EK-AIO Elite includes six Vardar fans, which can be utilized to create a push-pull configuration or if there is not enough space, create a better airflow by positioning three of the fans on the case itself.
- POWERFUL PUMP - The robust and upgraded for higher RPMs, SPC-style pump ensures sufficient coolant flow through a dense copper fin structure, delivering optimal performance for its class of AIO products on the market. A sizeable pump housing indicates the quality of the pump that promises durability alongside smooth and quiet operation. The Black Nickel cover of the pump unit now offers a very elegant look with the subtle hint of D-RGB peeking through the EK logo.
- CABLE MANAGEMENT - To help manage the cables of EK-Vardar fans, the EK-AIO Elite unit comes with an included EK-Hub, offering multi-connection with seven sets of addressable RGB LED headers and 4-pin PWM fan headers. The EK-Hub will help you neatly organize the Push-Pull fan configuration.
- Coolant Protection: Anti-Corrosive, Anti-Freezing, Anti-Rusting and Water Scale preventive solution
- German Made: Made in Germany, the C1000 is a pre-mixed solution with a 3 Year Shelf Life providing ideal cooling performance
- Compliant Metals: Works with Copper, Brass, Nickel or Aluminum made components
- Cautions: Flush Cooling system with DI (Distilled Water) prior to installation. Use at own risk, keep out of reach of children
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Designed for Asetek 550LC Liquid Cooler Heatsink
- AMD AM4, AM3, AM2, FM1 and FM2 socket compatible
- Use your current CORSAIR Hydro Series cooler with AMD Ryzen
- Luminous aurabelt water block supports Synchronizable RGB lighting via motherboards with 4pin RGB header(s)(12v RGB)
- Patented Shunt-Channel-Technology (SCT) boosts thermal conductivity and eliminates any heat Surge
- Dual-convex Blade Fan creates down force Air pressure and high-volume air flow
- Intel LGA 1200/2066/2011-3/2011/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150
- AMD AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- 【Multi Compatibility】The GPU Water Cooler is compatible with RTX 20XX Series/GTX 10XX Series /900 Series/AMD RX 200/300 Series/GTX 1600 Series
- 【Better Heat Dissipation】The VGA cooler comes with a 240mm AIO GPU water cooler and a 2-in-1 240mm cooling fan to ensure excellent heat transfer from GPU, the built-in 92mm fan is equipped to cool down your MOS and VRAM
- 【Why Need VGA Cooler】The VGA liquid cooler can offer efficient cooling for your graphic card to ensure higher clock rates to get a long lifespan of the graphics card
- 【Quiet Operation】The low noise impeller and PWM fan ensure ultra-quiet even under full load. The fan speed can be adjustable according to the GPU temperature via the PWM function.
- 【Easy Installation】It comes with mounting kits and manul for mainstream gaming VGA card
- 【Better Heat Dissipation】The cpu water cooler equipped with 240mm radiator and 2x120mm PWM fans to make sure excellent heat transfer from cpu.
- 【RGB Lighting】RGB lighting on pump and fans are adjustable to match your PC build.
- 【PWM Fans】Dual 120mm RGB PWM fans deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. Max. Air Flow: 74.5CFM ; Noise Level: 18～35.2dB(A)
- 【RGB Color Changing】The RGB lighting can sync with the motherboard, a wired RGB controller is included for non-RGB motherboards for customizing colors.
- 【Compatibility】Intel LGA2066/2011/1366/1151/1150/1155/1156/1200 & AMD AM4
- Optimized split chamber design - Enhanced coolant flow rate with reduced resistance and energy loss.
- Power efficient pump - Strong and quieter motor quickly transfers heat with low noise output.
- Anti-Leak Technology - Maintains normalized pressure balance within pump and radiator for better durability.
- Adjustable pump face logo - Easily change the orientation of the pump face logo to any direction.
- RGB pump head and fans - Colorful RGB lighting is easily controlled through a 12V 4-pin motherboard connector and supported software.
How Do You Buy The Best asetek 550lc high performance liquid cooling of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great asetek 550lc high performance liquid cooling? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching asetek 550lc high performance liquid cooling, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest asetek 550lc high performance liquid cooling available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for asetek 550lc high performance liquid cooling that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an asetek 550lc high performance liquid cooling?
- What benefits are there with buying an asetek 550lc high performance liquid cooling?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective asetek 550lc high performance liquid cooling?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any asetek 550lc high performance liquid cooling, much less the best one?
- Which asetek 550lc high performance liquid cooling are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about asetek 550lc high performance liquid cooling?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding asetek 550lc high performance liquid cooling, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for asetek 550lc high performance liquid cooling, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible asetek 550lc high performance liquid cooling. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an asetek 550lc high performance liquid cooling buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available asetek 550lc high performance liquid cooling currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of asetek 550lc high performance liquid cooling has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an asetek 550lc high performance liquid cooling?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your asetek 550lc high performance liquid cooling.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade asetek 550lc high performance liquid cooling objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their asetek 550lc high performance liquid cooling.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an asetek 550lc high performance liquid cooling, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an asetek 550lc high performance liquid cooling is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining asetek 550lc high performance liquid cooling information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding asetek 550lc high performance liquid cooling is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.