The Best asus disk drive of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for asus disk drive but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 asus disk drive in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Allows you to permanently delete the data on rewritable discs
- Power saving drive
- Provides you with flexibility and efficiency in terms of multimedia data storage and sharing
- It is a revision of 90 D4CHVV UB1080
- Drive Type: Internal DVD+/-RW Dual Layer Drive
- 8x DVD write speed of the Asus sdrw 08d2s u Lite provides an easy to use backup solution
- Diamond cut design for a sophisticated look that perfectly complements any device
- Disc encryption double security With password controlled and hidden file functionality
- Drag and burn provides a friendly interface with only three simple steps to burn a disc
- Windows and Mac compatible
- 13mm for ultra slim and light
- Mac/PC Support
- Includes USB 2. 0 and Type-C cables
- Nero BackItUp function for Android Devices
- DISC Encryption II for password-controls and hidden-file functionality
- Operating Requirements: Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, Windows 10 86x64, Windows 8 86x64, Windows 7 86x64, Windows, Vista 86x64, Windows XP 86x64
- CPU and RAM requirements: Intel Pentium D 945(3.4 GHz) or higher and 1 GB or more RAM is recommended
- Maximum burn speeds of 16x for BD-R, 16x for DVD-R/+R and 40x for CD-R. Maximum read speeds of 12x for BD-R, 16x for DVD-R/+R and 40x for CD-R
- Maximum burn speed of 12x for BD Dual Layer (DL) and 8x for DVD Dual Layer (DL), maximum read speeds for BD Dual Layer (DL) at 8x and for DVD Dual Layer (DL) at 12x
- Disc:AudioCD,CD-I,CD-Extra,PhotoCD,CD-Text,CD-ROM/XA,Multi-sessionCD,BD-R(SL/DL),BD-R(TL/QL),BD-RE(SL/DL),BD-RE(TL),BD-ROM(SL/DL),CD-R,CD-RW,CD-ROM,DVD±R(SL/DL),DVD±RW,DVD-ROM(SL/DL),DVD-RAM,DVD Video
- Extreme 16X Blu Ray writing speed, backup 25GB data for only 8 minutes
- M disc Support, save your priceless memories or data for up to 1,000 years
- BDXL Support up to 128GB data storage in one disc
- CPU: Intel Pentium D 945(3.4GHz) or higher RAM: 1GB or more is recommended HDD: 10GB or more Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7600GT or ATI X1600 series or above Use HDCP Compatible display and VGA card to High Definition digital output
- OS Support: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Drive Type: External DVD+/-RW Dual Layer Slim Drive (Mac Compatible)
- Data Transfer Rate:Write:DVD+R/-R: 8X DVD+RW/-RW: 8X/6X DVD+R/-R DL: 6X DVD-RAM: 5X CD-R: 24X CD-RW: 16X
- Read:DVD+R/-R: 8X DVD+R/-R DL: 8X DVD+RW/-RW: 8X DVD-ROM (Single/Dual): 8X DVD-RAM: 5X CD-ROM: 24X CD-R: 24X
- Writing Mode:DVD-R & DVD-R(DL): DAO/Incremental Recording DVD+R & DVD+R(DL): Sequential Write DVD+RW: Random Write
- Disc Formats: Audio CD, Video CD, CD-I, CD-Extra, Photo CD, CD-Text, CD-ROM/XA, Multi-session CD, DVD Video Disc Diameters: 8cm Interface: USB 2.0
- Asus internal Drive bundle includes 1 pack of Blu-ray M-DISC BD and 4 mounting screws
- M-disc uses a non-volatile rock-like data layer, which is more durable than reflective organic dye-based layers found in conventional DVDs. Writing onto M-DISCS using an M-DISC supported drive allows permanent data storage lasting up to 1000 years.
- Operating System requirements: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10. Pentium D 945 (3.4GHz) or higher. 1GB RAM or more is recommended.
- Maximum burn speeds of 16x for BD-R, 16x for DVD-R/+R and 48x for CD-R. Maximum read speeds of 12x for BD-R, 16x for DVD-R/+R and 48x for CD-R. Maximum DVD Dual Layer (DL) burn speed at 8x and read speed at 12x.
- Bdxl support - up to 128GB data storage in one disc
- ASUS DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DRW-24B1ST - Disk drive - DVD+/-RW (+/-R DL) / DVD-RAM - 24x24x12x - Serial ATA - internal - 5.25 inch - black
How Do You Buy The Best asus disk drive of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great asus disk drive? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching asus disk drive, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest asus disk drive available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for asus disk drive that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an asus disk drive?
- What benefits are there with buying an asus disk drive?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective asus disk drive?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any asus disk drive, much less the best one?
- Which asus disk drive are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about asus disk drive?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding asus disk drive, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for asus disk drive, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible asus disk drive. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an asus disk drive buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available asus disk drive currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of asus disk drive has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an asus disk drive?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your asus disk drive.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade asus disk drive objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their asus disk drive.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an asus disk drive, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an asus disk drive is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining asus disk drive information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding asus disk drive is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.