The Best asus widescreen gaming monitor of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for asus widescreen gaming monitor but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 asus widescreen gaming monitor in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Elegant sundial-inspired design 23-inch with Full HD LED monitor
- ASUS Eye care technology with Flicker free for less Eye fatigue. Audio Features - Stereo Speakers : 1.5W x 2 Stereo RMS
- Delivers brilliant visual quality with an extremely fast 1ms response time for smooth motion playback in videos, movies, and games.
- Compliance and Standards- BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, China Energy Label Level 0, C-Tick, ErP, FCC, Gost-R, RoHS, UL/cUL, VCCI, WEEE, WHQL (Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista)
- The 80,000,000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio brings both images and videos to life reproducing the darkest blacks and brightest whites. ASUS Rapid Replacement: 3 Years Warranty, 2 way free shipping
- 35” curved 1800R (3440x1440) 21: 9 1800R curved 100Hz and 1ms (MPRT) HDR gaming monitor features Adaptive Sync/free Sync for a smooth gaming experience
- Elmb technology enables motion blur reduction and adaptive Sync simultaneously for tear free, sharp game play
- Marathon ready with Asus Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Exclusive GameVisual & GAME plus functions to enhance color performance and control
- Flexible connectivity options with DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI (V2.0) x2, USB 3.0 x2
- 35" Uwqhd (3440 x 1440) 1800R curved monitor with 100Hz and adaptive Sync/free Sync for immersive, smooth gaming with DisplayPort and HDMI connectivity
- Enhanced customization featuring ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting on the back and LED lighting projection in the base. Display port：30 175 kHz (H) /48 100 hz(v)
- Marathon ready with swivel, tilt and height adjustability and VESA Mount so you can always find your ideal viewing position
- ASUS Eye Care technology minimizes eye fatigue and ailments with flicker-free backlighting and blue light filters
- Exclusive game plus and GameVisual now with new MOBA mode for color enhancements for more focused game play
- 49” dfhd (3840 x 1080) 1800R curved Super ultra-wide monitor with 144Hz and free Sync 2 HDR for immersive, smooth gaming with DisplayPort and HDMI connectivity
- Displays 400 Certified with 90% DCI-P3 coverage ensure high Color contrast and cinematic color performance
- Marathon ready with swivel, tilt and height adjustability and VESA Mount so you can always find your ideal viewing position.Brightness : 450 cd/㎡ (Typical)
- Asus Eye Care technology minimizes eye fatigue and ailments with flicker-free backlighting and blue light filters
- Exclusive game plus and GameVisual overlays and color modes let you get the most out of your game
- 1ms response time Featuring ASUS game Fast input technology and dual HDMI ports for a smooth console gaming experience
- ASUS Eye Care technology with flicker-free and blue light filter to minimize eye fatigue
- Ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Exclusive Game Visual & GAME plus functions to enhance color performance and control
- Free Sync/Adaptive Sync technology with 75 Hz refresh rate for a tear-free experience with AMD Radeon GPU
- 27-inch WQHD (2560 x 1440) FastIPS gaming monitor with ultrafast 170Hz (overclocked) refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- ASUS FastIPS technology enables a 1ms response time (GTG) for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- Certified as G-SYNC Compatible, delivering a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR (variable refresh rate) by default.
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC) technology enables ELMB together with G-SYNC Compatible, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology with professional color gamut delivers contrast and color performance that meets DCI-P3 95% color gamut and DisplayHDR 400 certification
- 27-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS gaming monitor with ultrafast 165Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB ) technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-sync, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- FreeSync Premium technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- Shadow Boost enhances image details in dark areas, brightening scenes without over-exposing bright areas
- Robust Connectivity with DisplayPort (v1.2), HDMI (v1.4.) x2 ports
- Cabinet Color Black, Usage Consumer, Screen Size 23.8", Glare Screen Non-glare, LED Backlight WLED, Widescreen Yes, Recommended Resolution 1920 x 1080, Viewing Angle 178° (H) / 178° (V),
- Pixel Pitch 0.2745mm, Display Colors 16.7 Million (6-bit+FRC), Brightness 250 cd/m2, Contrast Ratio DCR 100,000,000:1 (3,000:1), Aspect Ratio 16:9, Response Time 5ms (GTG),
- Horizontal Refresh Rate 30 - 83 KHz, Vertical Refresh Rate 49 - 76 Hz, Panel VA, Display Type Full HD, Input Video Compatibility Analog RGB, Digital,
- Connectors D-Sub, HDMI, D-Sub 1, HDMI 1, Power Supply 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60Hz, Power Consumption Power Consumption: <22.97W, Power Saving Mode: <0.5W, Power Off Mode: <0.5W,
- 60 hertz
- 23. 8 inch Full HD (1920x1080) LED backlit display with IPS 178° wide viewing angle panel
- Up to 144Hz refresh rate with Adaptive-Sync (FreeSync ) technology to eliminate tracing and ensure crisp and clear video playback
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB ) technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- ASUS Eye Care technology with flicker-free backlighting and blue light filter to minimize eye
- Extensive connectivity including DisplayPort, HDMI and D-sub ports and VESA wall-mountable to save on desktop space
- 28 inches 4K/UHD panel delivers superior resolution for maximum visual quality and immersion; Brightness(Max) : 330 cd/㎡
- ASUS Eye care technology with TUV certified Flicker free and Blue Light Filter for less Eye fatigue; Ergonomically designed stand with Tilt, Swivel, Pivot, Height adjustment plus wall mount capability for comfortable viewing position; VESA Wall Mounting : 100 x 100 mm
- 1ms response time and Adaptive Sync technology ensures smooth visuals and responsive control; Inputs of HDMIx2, DisplayPort, USB3.0x2.
- 5 Way OSD Joystick delivers the most intuitive control scheme for a monitor, so you can access features such as ASUS GamePlus on the fly; Compliance and Standards BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, C Tick, ErP, FCC, J MOSS, KCC, PSB, PSE, RoHS, TCO6.0, UkrSEPRO, UL/cUL, VCCI, WEEE, WHQL (Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7), MEPS, TUV Flicker free , TUV Low Blue Light, CU(EAC)
- ASUS Rapid Replacement 3 years warranty service with free cross shipping is included, so you can game on, worry free; Adjust the contrast and brightness settings via OSD
How Do You Buy The Best asus widescreen gaming monitor of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great asus widescreen gaming monitor? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching asus widescreen gaming monitor, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest asus widescreen gaming monitor available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for asus widescreen gaming monitor that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an asus widescreen gaming monitor?
- What benefits are there with buying an asus widescreen gaming monitor?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective asus widescreen gaming monitor?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any asus widescreen gaming monitor, much less the best one?
- Which asus widescreen gaming monitor are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about asus widescreen gaming monitor?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding asus widescreen gaming monitor, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for asus widescreen gaming monitor, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible asus widescreen gaming monitor. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an asus widescreen gaming monitor buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available asus widescreen gaming monitor currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of asus widescreen gaming monitor has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an asus widescreen gaming monitor?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your asus widescreen gaming monitor.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade asus widescreen gaming monitor objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their asus widescreen gaming monitor.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an asus widescreen gaming monitor, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an asus widescreen gaming monitor is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining asus widescreen gaming monitor information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding asus widescreen gaming monitor is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.