The Best asus xg-c100c of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for asus xg-c100c but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 asus xg-c100c in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Hyper-fast 10Gbps networking delivers up to 10X-faster data-transfer speeds for bandwidth-demanding tasks
- Full compatibility with current network standards, including 10/5/2.5/1Gbps and 100Mbps, for seamless backward compatibility
- Windows and Linux support for flexible OS integration with Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Linux Kernel 4.4/4.2/3.6/3.2
- RJ45 port easily upgrades your desktop to 10Gbps networking using standard copper network Cables
- Prioritize your data with built-in Quality-of-Service (QoS) technology, allowing you to prioritize bandwidth and supported data packets for a smooth online experience
- Blazing FAST 10 Gaps speeds - capable of 10x the speeds of Gigabit Ethernet to complete all your networking and online tasks.
- Fiber optics - Compatible with the latest fiber optic technology which carries high speed transmissions over a much greater distance than traditional copper cables.
- Built-in cooling - a stylish and sophisticated aluminum heatsink keeps the XG-C100F cool during high Performance tasks.
- Sfp+ cage - the SFP+ cage allows for both fiber optic and Direct-Attach copper connections. Operating Temperature- 0 °C to 40 °C ( °F to ºF). Storage Temperature:-40 ° to 60 ° C ( °F to °F)
- Automatic prioritization – Built-in QoS technology automatically boosts bandwidth to important streams or games.
- HARDWARE INTERFACE: 1 x 10Gbps RJ-45 Ethernet port (Supported Speeds: 10Gbps / 5Gbps / 2.5Gbps / 1Gbps / 100Mbps), PCIe 3.0 x4 interface, LED indicators
- PCI EXPRESS: This 10GbE PCIe card converts a PCIe 2.0 or 3.0 x4 slot into a 10G Ethernet Port
- 10G PORT: 10G PCIe card adapter supports five speeds: 10Gbps, 5Gbps, 2.5Gbps, 1Gbps, and 100Mbps
- 2.5/5GBASE-T SUPPORT: 2.5/5GBASE-T specification (802.3bz) supports 2.5G and 5G speeds over standard Cat5e cables at distances up to 100m
- COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMS: The 10G adapter is compatible with Windows, Windows Server. Windows 10,8.1,8, Windows Server 2016,2012,2012 R2
- Equipped with high quality controller which supports I/O virtualization and make the servers more stable.
- Compatible with Windows Server 2008/ 2012, Windows7/8/10/Visa, Linux, VMware ESX.
- Single SFP+ ports let you connect to 10 Gigabit SFP+ module/DAC/AOC for meeting the demands of data center environments. PCI-E X8 Lane is suitable for both PCI-E X8 and PCI-E X16 slots.
- Driver CD is included natively. With profile bracket and additional low profile bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form factor/low profile computer case/server.
- What You Get: 10Gtek 10GbE PCI-E X8 Network Card X520-10G-1S-X8 (Compare to Intel X520-DA1) x1, Driver CD x1, 2.62inch Low-profile Bracket x1. Backed by 10Gtek 30 Days Free-returned, 1 Year Free Warranty and Lifetime Technology Support. PS: Due to the particularity in QNAP/Synology system, for QNAP/Synology user, please contact our customer service before purchase.
- ROG MICRO SWITCH - Keris Wireless features the new ROG Micro Switch with 70-million-click lifespan and a gold-plated electro-junction to improve durability and extend life. Strict ROG manufacturing standards ensure each individual switch is inspected and sorted, with both left and right switches paired to keep force deviation within +/- 5 gram-force for a consistent click feel.
- ULTIMATE ACCURACY - Every strike is critical. At the heart of ROG Keris Wireless is an optical sensor that’s been specially-tuned by ROG, giving you unerring accuracy and precision to take down the competition.
- TRI-MODE CONNECTIVITY - ROG Keris Wireless can be connected in one of three ways — via ultrafast 2.4 GHz, energy-efficient Bluetooth LE, or wired USB. Use 2.4 GHz wireless for gaming, and switch to Bluetooth LE for daily tasks.
- ROG PARACORD - The ROG Keris Wireless includes the improved ROG Paracord. Extremely flexible and lightweight, it’s designed to minimize snags and maximize movement. The raised port design also provides space between the cable and tabletop or mousepad surface, minimizing cable drag and noise.
- ADVANCED POWER SOLUTION - USB Type-C fast charging provides up to 12 hours of gameplay from just a 15-minute charge. Play wirelessly for up to 78 hours with lights off, or up to 56 hours with RGB lighting on*.
- Hyper-fast 2.5Gbps Networking – Enjoy up to 2.5X-faster data-transfer speeds for bandwidth-demanding tasks.
- Complete Compatibility – PCE-C2500 is compatible with current network standards, including 2.5Gbps, 1Gbps and 100Mbps, for seamless backward compatibility.
- Windows and Linux Support- Flexible OS integration with Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Linux.
- RJ45 Port for Easy Migration – Easily upgrade to 2.5Gbps networking using standard copper network cables.
- 2x 10G ports + 8x Gigabit ports perfect for a variety of mixed environments From SOHO TO LAN parties
- Plug-and-play (unmanaged) functionality for quick setup and use
- Front-and-back LEDs indicate connection speed and when an Ethernet cable is not suitable for 10G
- Slim and stylish All-Metal aesthetic with finless design blends well in office environments
- Optional 19” rack-mount kit for seamless integration
- Pcie 3.0 ×4, low-profile, Aquantia AQtion AQC107 NIC
- 10Gbase-t/5GBASE-T/2.5Gbase-t/1000baset-t/100baset-tx (5-speed), one RJ45 port
- Full-height and specialized brackets (for designated QNAP NAS) included in the package.
- Operating system: Windows, Linux
- ETHERNET PORT CONFIGURATION: 8 Gigabit ports and 2 Multi-Gig ports (100M/1G/2.5G/5G/10G)
- PLUG-AND-PLAY: Simple set up with no software to install or configuration needed
- VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Supports desktop, wall or rackmount placement, and includes all the necessary mounting hardware in the box
- SILENT OPERATION: The fanless design means zero added noise wherever its located, making it ideal for noise-sensitive environments
- PROSAFE LIFETIME PROTECTION: Covered by an industry-best Lifetime Limited Hardware Warranty, Next Business Day Replacement and 24/7 chat with a NETGEAR expert
- Triple level game acceleration accelerate game traffic With device, game packet and game server prioritization
- Cutting edge hardware offers the best performance 1.8 GigaHertz Quad Core cpu and 2.5 G gaming port for ultimate performance
- Your own gaming mesh network Compatible with ASUS AiMesh Wi Fi system for seamless whole home coverage.Memory:256 MB Flash,1 GB RAM
- ASUS wrt enables support for open, advanced monitoring and control which includes device bandwidth utilization as well as device or usage prioritization
- ASUS AiProtection security to neutralize internet threats before they hit your network
How Do You Buy The Best asus xg-c100c of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great asus xg-c100c? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching asus xg-c100c, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest asus xg-c100c available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for asus xg-c100c that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an asus xg-c100c?
- What benefits are there with buying an asus xg-c100c?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective asus xg-c100c?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any asus xg-c100c, much less the best one?
- Which asus xg-c100c are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about asus xg-c100c?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding asus xg-c100c, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for asus xg-c100c, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible asus xg-c100c. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an asus xg-c100c buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available asus xg-c100c currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of asus xg-c100c has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an asus xg-c100c?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your asus xg-c100c.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade asus xg-c100c objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their asus xg-c100c.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an asus xg-c100c, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an asus xg-c100c is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining asus xg-c100c information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding asus xg-c100c is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.