The Best atx 8 pin of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for atx 8 pin but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 atx 8 pin in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- for Desktops Graphics Card
- Designed for changing ATX 8PIN cable installation direction
- Can install the 8PIN power cable from vertical to horizontal direction with this adapter which will solve the PSU installation for the limited height chassis
- ATX 8Pin Female to 8pin Male 180 Degree Angled Power Adapter
- Package included 2pcs adapters.(up angled+down angled)
- 『CPU 8P - CPU 8P(4+4)』(Do not work with GPU(graphics card)) CPU 8 pin male end to plug into the power connector of power supply (NOTE: 8 pin male connector is ATX 8 pin, not pci-e 8 pin.), CPU 8 pin (4+4) male end to plug into the Motherboard.(NOTE: the 8 pin end and 4+4 pin male ends cannot be used interchangeably);
- 『Only designed for motherboards, it doesn't work with graphics vedio cards』Compatible with motherboard with ATX 4 pin or 8 pin port (Detachable CPU 8 pin(4+4) end could be used as EPS ATX 8 pin or P4 ATX 4 pin by sliding on/off the 4 pin.);
- 『Compatibility』Only compatible with Corsair modular power supply such as : AX760I/AX860I/AX1200I/AX1500I/AX760/AX850/AX860/HX1200I/HX1000I/HX850I/HX750I/RM1000I/RM850I/RM750I/RM650I/RM1000X/RM850X/RM750X/RM650X/RM550X/RM1000/RM850/RM750/RM650/RM550/RM450/SF750/SF600/SF450/HX750/HX1200/TX850M/TX750M/TX650M/CX750M/CX650M/CX550M; (NOTE: Do not work with AX1200 and EVGA PSUs.)
- 『Parameter』Length(including connectors): 25-inch(63cm), Gauge: 1007-18AWG(standard tin-coating copper wire), Quantity: 1pcs, Self-adhesive tape*1pcs, (NOTE: Do not work with GPU.);
- 『Note』Do not work with GPU(graphics card). This cable does not work with EVGA PSUs. It was only designed for some types of Corsair PSUs as listed. If you use other incompatible brand PSUs or types, it will definitely burn or damage the motherboard and we won’t take any responsibility for wrongly using or installing. Please carefully check the compatible types or contact us if you are not sure if it supports your power supply;
- Extend cable length of existing power supply
- Every wire is individually sleeved in black
- Compatible with all PSU's
- 『Solution』Providing a convenient solution for extending the connection from power supply to motherboard;
- 『CPU 8P(4+4) M-FM』Connector A: ATX 12V 8 pin (4+4) male (Detachable CPU 8 pin(4+4) end could be used as EPS ATX 8 pin or P4 ATX 4 pin by sliding on/off the 4 pin.), connector B: ATX 12V 8 pin female ( NOTE: it is CPU 8 pin, not pci-e 8 pin);
- 『Compatibility』Compatible with power supplies with ATX 8 pin male port output & motherboards with ATX 4 pin or ATX 8 pin port; (This cable is a common power supply extension cable, not converted cable. It supports all of power supplies with CPU 8 pin male port output.)
- 『Parameter』Length(including connectors):9.5-inch(24cm), Gauge: 1007-18AWG(standard tin-coating copper wire), Max power rating: 500W, Quantity: 2pcs, Self-adhesive tape*1pcs;
- 『Note』This cable is a common power supply extension cable, not converted cable. It does not work with GPU. If you use it to connect your GPU, it will definitely burn or damage the GPU and we won’t take any responsibility for wrongly using or installing. Please carefully check the compatible types or contact us if you are not sure if it supports your power supply;
- Compatible with 3020, 7020, 9020 ,H61, H81, Q77, Q87, B75, A75, Q75, Q65.
- The Power Cable can convert the regular 24-pin power supply into 8-pin dedicated power supply interface.
- The converter line comes with a 12VSB booster panel, which boosts the +5VSB of the conventional power supply to the +12VSB required by Dell.
- Adopt 18AWG standard wire, 0.18x34 copper core, support 1000W power supply.
- Cable Length: 28 cm/11 Inches. Package Including:1PC.
- 『CPU 8P FM - CPU 8P M + ATX 4P』CPU 8 pin female end to plug into the power supply, CPU 8 pin and 4 pin male ends to plug into the motherboard (It is availble to use the single CPU 8pin, single ATX 4 pin or both of CPU 8 pin + ATX 4 pin.);
- 『Solution』Offering the best solution to get the extra power overclocking required;
- 『Compatibility』Compatible with motherboard with ATX 4 pin, 8 pin or 8+4 pin ports;(This cable is a common power supply Y-splitter extension cable, not converted cable. It supports all of power supplies with CPU 8 pin male port output.)
- 『Parameter』Length(including connectors):9.5-inch(24cm)(approx), Gauge: 1007-18AWG(standard tin-coating copper wire), Quantity: 1pcs, Self-adhesive tape*1pcs;
- 『Note』This cable is a common power supply Y-splitter extension cable, not converted cable. It only works with motherboard, not GPU. It will be damaged or burned once you plug it into GPU and we won’t take any responsibility for wrongly using or installing. Please carefully check the compatible types or contact us if you are not sure about it;
- Connector 1 : 8 Pin male ; Connector 2,3 : 8(6+2) Pin male PCIe
- ATX 8 pin male end to connect to the power connector of power supply (NOTE: 8 pin male connector is ATX 8 pin, not pci-e 8 pin.) and two PCIe 8 pin(6+2) male ends to plug into the video graphics card
- Compatible with ONLY Corsair RM/RMX/RMi/HX/HXi/AX/AXi/SF/TX/TX-M/CS/CS-M/CX/CX-M series modular power supply - AX760I/AX860I/AX1500I/AX760/AX850/AX860/HX1200I/HX1000I/HX850I/HX750I/RM1000I/RM850I/RM750I/RM650I/RM1000X/RM850X/RM750X/RM650X/RM550X/RM1000/RM850/RM750/RM650/RM550/RM450/SF600/SF450; NOTE: Do not work with AX1200 !!!
- Compatible with 6-pin & 8-pin graphics cards from popular manufacturers from ASUS,ASRock,Radeon,Sapphire,EVGA and Gigabyte ;NOTE - The 8 pin (6+2) ends could be used as 6 pin or 8 pin end by sliding on/off the 2 pin !!!Length:(Approx) 24+12-inches,Gauge: standard 18AWG - UL1007 ; ribbon cable;
- This cable is only for the brand and model as listed. In order to avoid any compatible problems, please carefully check your PSU's brand, model and modular ports before placing order or contact us if you are not sure about it
- Connect your non-EPS power supply to an EPS motherboard
- Converts standard P4 and LP4 power supply connection into an 8 pin EPS motherboard connector
- Use a non-EPS power supply with a motherboard that requires an EPS power connection
- Provides 6 inch cable length to reduce cable clutter in the case
- Lifetime Warranty
- Connector 1: standard ATX CPU 8 pin EPS-12V female (connect to power supply 8 pin EPS)
- Connector 2 : EPS-12V 8(4+4) pin male (connect to Motherboard 8(4+4) pin EPS)
- This cable is compatible with ALL power supplies !!!
- EPS 8 Pin Power Extension Cable features one ATX CPU 8 Pin 12V female connector and one 8(4+4) Pin ATX 12V male connector, extending your cable length from the power supply to the CPU motherboard by 12-inches ( This cable NOT pci-e 8 pin )
- Length :12 inshes, Gauge:standard 18 AWG - UL1007 , Max power rating: 500W
- 『24P - 8P』24 Pin end to plug into the standard 24 pin ATX Power Supply,8 Pin end plug into Dell motherboard;
- 『Solution』Allowing you to convert standard 24 pin ATX power supply to 8 pin Dell motherboard power supply connector;
- 『Compatibility』Compatible with Dell Optiplex 3020/3040/3046/5040/7020/7040/7060/9020, H61/H81/Q77/Q87/B75/A75/Q75/Q65, PowerEdge T20/T30/T130 server, Vostro DT 3671, XE2 Desktop, Precision T1700/T3620 and other 2014+ moldes using 8 pin power connector in motherboard;
- 『Parameter』Gauge: 1007-18AWG (standard tin-coating copper wire), Length(excluding the connectors):12inches(30cm), Maximum power: 1000 watts, Quantity: 1pcs, Self-adhesive tape*1pcs;
- 『Note』Not compatible with Dell Inspiron series such as: 3653 3650 3655 3250 3252 3268 3660 3667 3668 3670. This cable was only designed for some types as listed in the 3rd Point. In order to avoid any compatible problems, please carefully check your PC type or contact us if you are not sure about it. If you connect this cable to other incompatible PC or motherboard, it will burn or damage the motherboard and we won’t take any responsibility for wrongly using or installing;
How Do You Buy The Best atx 8 pin of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great atx 8 pin? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching atx 8 pin, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest atx 8 pin available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for atx 8 pin that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an atx 8 pin?
- What benefits are there with buying an atx 8 pin?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective atx 8 pin?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any atx 8 pin, much less the best one?
- Which atx 8 pin are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about atx 8 pin?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding atx 8 pin, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for atx 8 pin, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible atx 8 pin. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an atx 8 pin buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available atx 8 pin currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of atx 8 pin has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an atx 8 pin?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your atx 8 pin.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade atx 8 pin objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their atx 8 pin.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an atx 8 pin, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an atx 8 pin is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining atx 8 pin information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding atx 8 pin is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.