The Best cooler master heatsink of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for cooler master heatsink but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 cooler master heatsink in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Air flow: 82.9 CFM; Noise level: 36.0 decibels
- Fan dimensions:120 x 120 x 25 millimeter (4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inches)
- Heat sink dimensions: 116 x 51 x 159 millimeter (4.6 x 2 x 6.2 inch)
- Small Form Factor - Ultra-low-profile heatsink measures 39. 4 mm overall
- Two C-Shaped Heat Pipe Design - Strategically shaped heat pipe design for an ultra-compact cooler that maximizes heat dissipation.
- 92mm PWM Fan with RGB Lighting - Wide speed range PWM fan that comes with ARGB LED lighting
- Precise Combination of Air Flow and Heatsink - Stacked fin placement ensures minimal airflow resistance, allowing cooler air flow into the heatsink
- ARGB LED Controller - The wired ARGB LED Controller allows for customizable colors and effects with just the touch of a button.
- IMPROVED V2 PERFORMANCE - The Hyper 212 EVO V2 outperforms the legendary EVO with 10% lower temperatures across the board, while the new heat sink offers more system flexibility by taking up less space - it’s also quieter and easier to install/upgrade
- DIRECT COOLING WITH FINS - The primary heat exchanger features 4 embedded copper heat pipes (Ø6mm) in flat array and includes additional aluminium fins upon the plate to further augment thermal conductivity
- OFFSET ALUMINIUM HEATSINK - The stacked-fin array (with superior 212X vent cooling) has been offset slightly to reduce the overall height clearance from 159 to 155mm, and to free up space on the motherboard for high-profile RAM slots
- 120MM SICKLEFLOW V2 FAN - The latest SickleFlow V2 hybrid blades deliver ample air volume (62 CFM) with outstanding pressure (2.52 mmH2O) while producing less noise (8-27 dBA) - dual fans can be installed for a push/pull airflow configuration
- ALL-NEW UNIVERSAL BRACKET - The new socket kit (with mounting screws) is easier to install and supports the latest AMD & Intel CPU’s - accessories include MasterGel Pro thermal paste (8 W/m.k) and secondary fan mounting brackets (with splitter cable)
- Designed & Optimized for Socket TR4Features a larger contact surface area that is specifically tailored for Ryzen Thread ripper
- Dual tower heatsink a combination of 2 sets of heatsink covers more surface area and dissipates heat more efficiently; The Jet black paint enhances cooling performance
- Build in Wraith ripper RGB software with our exclusive partnership Cooler Master and AMD designed a software that allows you to take full control of your rig's lighting
- Easy TR4 mounting system exclusive all in 1 TR4 mounting design for Easy installation
- Cpu socket support TR4. Fan Dimensions (L x W x H)-4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inches
- Just like the Hyper 212, it includes 4 Direct Contact heat pipes constructed out of copper to accelerate the heat conduction through the entire heat pipe.
- Tool-free mounting system ensures hassle-free installation. Universal retention brackets are compatible with latest Intel and AMD socket CPU
- Precise Combination of Air Flow and Heatsink: Stacked fin array ensures minimum airflow resistance allowing cooler air into the heatsink.
- Compatible with Intel LGA 115x sockets; Air flow 37 CFM; Noise level 25.0 decibels
- 60 millimeter super thin design perfectly fits all-in-one systems or limited form factor cases.
- Anodized black aluminum fins + copper insert provides excellent heat dissipation.
- 120 millimeter diameter RGB fan ready for more than 16.7 million color options
- Compatible with Asus aura sync, Gigabyte RGB fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and as rock RGB LED.
- Dual tower heatsink – a combination of two sets of heatsink covers more surface area and 6 heat pipes uniform layout distributes heat over more evenly across heatsinks. Air flow - 53. 4 CFM. Noise level - 30. 0 decibels
- Uniform 6 pipe – a combination of two sets of heatsink covers more surface area and 6 heat pipes uniform layout distributes heat over more evenly across heatsinks
- Lighting badge – cm hexagon logo and embedded addressable RGB lighting strip provides unique perspective light effect
- New SF120R Fan – with silent driver IC and a wide range of speed settings, it can be used for silent operation or fine-tuned for maximum cooling performance
- Addressable RGB LED controller – the wired addressable RGB LED controller allows for customizable colors and effects with just the touch of a button.
- 4-Pin Connector PWM Speed Control Function (RPM 1500 - 4500)
- 80MM x 80MM x 25MM Fan
- 80MM x 80MM x 25MM Aluminum Heat Sink
- Brand New with Pre-Thermal Grease
- Cooler Master HEL-00022-N1-GP / HEL-00022 / HEL-00022-N1
- 2U Active Cooler, Fan with Heatsink (SQUARE ILM MOUNTING)
- Socket Type: LGA 2011 / LGA 2011 Ver.3, Socket R Square, M4
- Cooler Dimension: 90 x 84 x 64 MM
- CPU TDP 140W, Heatsink: Aluminium heatsink with copper pipes
- Excellent all-around cooling performance that provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operation
- Four (4) Direct Contact Heat pipes with Cooler Master's patented CDC (Continuous Direct Contact) Technology create a perfect, sleek surface for heat conduction
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique wave-shaped blade design for excellent airflow
- Versatile all-in-one mounting solution supports most Intel (LGA 2011 / 1150 / 1366 / 1156 / 1155 / 775) and AMD (FM2 / FM1 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2) platforms
How Do You Buy The Best cooler master heatsink of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great cooler master heatsink? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching cooler master heatsink, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest cooler master heatsink available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for cooler master heatsink that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an cooler master heatsink?
- What benefits are there with buying an cooler master heatsink?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective cooler master heatsink?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any cooler master heatsink, much less the best one?
- Which cooler master heatsink are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about cooler master heatsink?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding cooler master heatsink, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for cooler master heatsink, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible cooler master heatsink. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an cooler master heatsink buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available cooler master heatsink currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of cooler master heatsink has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an cooler master heatsink?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your cooler master heatsink.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade cooler master heatsink objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their cooler master heatsink.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an cooler master heatsink, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an cooler master heatsink is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining cooler master heatsink information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding cooler master heatsink is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.