The Best dual xeon processor motherboards of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for dual xeon processor motherboards but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 dual xeon processor motherboards in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- All solid capacitors, fine workmanship, professional stability.
- High compatibility for a higher experience.
- Support REG ECC server memory. Support M.2 SSD.
- Memory slot marked orange color is the main slot, and black color is the sub slot, which must be inserted into the main slot first.
- The power socket has an 8-pin*2, 24-pin power connector.
- Extreme power with diverse GPU validation, even up to 4-way Multi-Graphics and total of 12 DIMM slots for hardware-intensive programs to run at brisk pace
- Two-way Xeon performance to provide extreme performance with 2-way Xeon overclocking, finely picked components with Platinum efficiency
- Reliable and stable support server-class Intel Xeon CPU and error-correcting code (ECC) memory
- Expandable on demand for feature enhancement with plentiful connectivity, including U.2., M.2, USB 3.1 Type C & a, and supporting Thunderbolt EX3 card and more
- ASUS control Center for a complete, centralized server management quick and Easy BIOS update with BIOS Flashback and ASUS Q-Design
- Powered by Intel Xeon w Processor with ECC memory
- ASUS control Center - a software utility that provides convenient, secure and cost-saving centralized it management for small and medium businesses
- Server-grade design with built-in dual Intel Gigabit LAN
- Next-gen transfer speeds - up to 32Gbps Dual M.2 and U.2, Plus up to 10Gbps USB 3.1 Type-A and Type-C connections
- Ultimate Graphics power with 2/3-way NVIDIA SLI and AMD Crossfire x
- Intel Xeon Scalable Processors., Dual Socket P (LGA 3647) supported, CPU TDP support 205W, 3 UPI up to 10.4 GT/s, CPU1: Skylake-F CPU supported
- Up to 2TB 3DS ECC RDIMM and DDR4-2666MHz, Up to 2TB 3DS ECC LRDIMM, in 16 DIMM slots
- 3 PCI-E 3.0 x16, 4 PCI-E 3.0 x8 M.2 Interface: PCIe 3.0 x4 and PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 Form Factor: 22110 M.2 Key: M-Key (RAID 0,1 support)
- Dual LAN with 10GBase-T with Intel X557
- Socket: LGA771
- Max Memory Size: 64GB
- RAID Configuration: Intel Embedded RAID (0,1); upgradeable to RAID5
- support 45-nm Intel Xeon Processors 5200 Series or 45-nm Intel Xeon Processors 5400 Series
- designed to work with both the Intel Server Chassis SC5400 and the entry level Intel Server Chassis SC5299-E
- Dual Socket R3 (LGA 2011) supports Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 V3/V4 family; QPI up to 9. 6GT/s
- Intel C612 Chipset
- Up to 1TB ECC 3DS LRDIMM, up to DDR4- 2400MHz; 8 DIMM slots
- 1 PCI-E 3. 0 x16, 2 PCI-E 3. 0 x8, 1 PCI-E 3. 0 x4 (in x8 Slot), 1 PCI-E 2. 0 x4 (in x8 Slot)
- Quad LAN with Intel i350 Gbe
- Powered by Intel Xeon Scalable Platform features 8x DIMM slots supporting 3DS ECC RDIMMS or LRDIMMS up to DDR4-2666 and 4x Gigabit LAN ports with a dedicated management LAN
- CEB Motherboard with ATX Mounting Holes for flexible mounting to fit in PC Chassis, Tower, or Rack systems with 12" x 10.5" compact size ideal for SMB Group, Print/File/Mail
- Dual onboard OCuLink provides an efficient port-to-port connection with most OCuLink-supported NV Me devices, eliminating the need for PCIe transaction cards
- Dual Integrated M.2 (NGFF) 22110 slots support additional OS storage and PCIe 3.0 x4 bandwidth for 5.3X faster boot speeds than 6 Gb/s SATA III
- Four mini-SAS HD support up to 16x SATA ports for high-speed 6Gb/s connectivity with external devices and cleaner cable routing
- Ready for the latest Intel Xeon W workstation Processors
- Three PCIe 3.0 x16 slots with optimized lane arrangement of 3-way x16/x16/x8 to accelerate an increasingly diverse array of workloads
- Enhanced power solution: 12+2 IR3555 power stages, ProCool II connectors, alloy chokes, durable capacitors and 8-layer PCB design for stable power delivery
- Ultrafast data-transfer speed with triple M.2 slots with two integrated heatsinks and dual U.2 slots for NVMe storage
- ASUS Control Center Express: Server-grade IT management software featuring remote management and an intuitive interface
- Socket LGA 2011 R3 Intel Xeon processor E5-2600/4600 v3 series
- Supports Quad channel DDR4 2133/1866 ECC DIMM,RDIMM,NVDIMM and LRDIMM, 8 x DIMM slots
- SSI EEB, 12 inch x 13 inch. Support OS - Microsoft Windows 7,8,8.1(32 / 64 bit),10(64 bit). Server - Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (64 bit), Server 2012 (64 bit), Server 2012 R2 (64 bit), Server 2016 (64 bit). Linux - RedHat Enterprise Linux Server 6.5 (32 / 64 bit), CentOS 5.10 / 6.5 (32 / 64 bit), SUSE Enterprise Linux Server 11 SP3 (32 / 64 bit), FreeBSD 9.2 (32 / 64 bit), Fedora core 19 (64 bit), Ubuntu 12.04.2 (64 bit) / 12.10 (64 bit). Virtual - VMWare ESXi 5.5
- Integrated IPMI 2.0 with KVM and Dedicated LAN (RTL8211E)
- Intel C612
- Part Number: P8FRD MPN: 0P8FRD, CN-0P8FRD
- Type: Motherboard
- PROCESSOR/CHIPSET: Chipset: Intel 5520 Chipset Supported Processor: Quad-core or six-core Intel Xeon processors 5500 and 5600 series Processor Socket: Dual Socket LGA1366
- MEMORY / RAM: Supported Memory: DDR3 SDRAM Memory Slots: 12 Maxixmum Memory Supported: 192GB
- Compatible Model: PowerEdge R610
How Do You Buy The Best dual xeon processor motherboards of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great dual xeon processor motherboards? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching dual xeon processor motherboards, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest dual xeon processor motherboards available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for dual xeon processor motherboards that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an dual xeon processor motherboards?
- What benefits are there with buying an dual xeon processor motherboards?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective dual xeon processor motherboards?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any dual xeon processor motherboards, much less the best one?
- Which dual xeon processor motherboards are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about dual xeon processor motherboards?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding dual xeon processor motherboards, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for dual xeon processor motherboards, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible dual xeon processor motherboards. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an dual xeon processor motherboards buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available dual xeon processor motherboards currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of dual xeon processor motherboards has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an dual xeon processor motherboards?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your dual xeon processor motherboards.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade dual xeon processor motherboards objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their dual xeon processor motherboards.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an dual xeon processor motherboards, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an dual xeon processor motherboards is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining dual xeon processor motherboards information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding dual xeon processor motherboards is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.