The Best geforce gtx 560 ti of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for geforce gtx 560 ti but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 geforce gtx 560 ti in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Support Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 Support nVidia PhysX Technology Support
- Max. Resolution: 2560 x 1600 Connectors: Dual DVI; Mini HDMI Thermal: Fansink
- Memory Clock: 4104 MHz Memory Interface: 256-bit Bus: PCI-Express 2.0 x16
- Chipset: GeForce GTX560 Ti Engine Clock: 850 MHz Video Memory: 1GB DDR5
- RAMDAC: 400 MHz Steam Processor: 384 Memory Bandwidth: 131.3 GB/s
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti GPU and Integrated with industry's best 1GB GDDR5 Memory and 256-bit memory interface
- Ultra Durable VGA - GPU Temperature 5% ~ 10% down - Overclocking capability 10% ~ 30% up - Power Switch Loss 10% ~ 30% down
- WINDFORCE 2X Parallel inclined Anti-Turbulence Cooling
- Core Clock: 900MHz - Memory Clock: 4000MHz
- Features 2x DVI-I / mini-HDMI outputs with HDCP protection
- Brand new -Nvidia Geforce GTX 560Ti-Designed and Built by NVIDIA 1GB GDDR5 ,DirectX11,Sli,Physx,3D VISION Box includes: video card,Mini-HDMI 6ft cable,DVI-VGA adapter ,Two 4-to-6 pin power adapters ,drivers cd,registration card with warranty
- Top-selected and overclocked to 900MHz, 80MHz higher than reference for faster and smoother performance
- Speed up heat dissipation with doubled airflow via exclusive DirectCU dual fan design
- Pump up graphics performance with Super Alloy Power delivering a 15% performance boost, 2.5 longer lifespan and 35C cooler operation
- Crank up 50% faster clock speeds with exclusive Voltage Tweak
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
- Support Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP Support nVidia PhysX Technology Support nVidia CUDA Technology Support nVidia PureVideo HD Technology Support nVidia 2-Way SLI Technology Support nVidia 3D Vision Technology
- Connectors: Dual DVI; Mini HDMI Thermal: Fansink
- Memory Clock: 4212 MHz Memory Interface: 256-bit Bus: PCI-Express 2.0 x16
- Chipset: GeForce GTX560 Ti Engine Clock: 900 MHz Video Memory: 1GB DDR5
- RAMDAC: 400 MHz Steam Processor: 384 Memory Bandwidth: 134.8 GB/s Max. Resolution: 2560 x 1600
- Core clock (MHertz): 1506 in OC mode and 1468 in gaming mode
- Low profile design with 150 millimeter card length; Power requirement: 300 watts
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64bit memory
- One click overclocking via AORUS Graphics Engine
- Form factor: Low profile
- Core clock (MHz): 1442/1328 (boost/base) in OC mode and 1417/1303 (boost/base) in gaming mode
- Low profile design with 167 millimeter card length
- Supports up to 4 displays. Recommended system power: 300 watts
- Card size-H=40 L=229 W=118 millimeter. 90 millimeter fan design
- Output: Dual-link DVI-D, HDMI-2.0b (Max resolution: 4096x2160 at 60 Hz) and DisplayPort-1.4 1 (Max resolution: 7680x4320 at 60 Hz)
- 1 x DL-DVI-D, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x DisplayPort 1.4
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5;75 Watts
- Memory Interface: 128-bit.Item dimensions L x W x H 7.09 x 2.72 x 3.5 inches.Power consumption 75 W
- Bus: PCI-Express 3.0 x16
- Optional Low Profile Bracket is required for small form factor desktop computer.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics - backed by 4GB GDDR5 dedicated video memory for a fast, advanced GPU to fuel your games.
- 15.6" Full HD screen - 1920 x 1080 resolution, IPS technology, LED backlight.
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8300 mobile processor - Smart quad-core, eight-way processing, Intel Turbo Boost technology; 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz memory; 256GB PCIe solid-state drive (SSD); 1TB hard drive for extra storage.
- HDMI output expands your viewing options; Built-in HD webcam with stereo microphone; Microphone-in/headphone-out combo jack. Connect to a Wireless-AC router for speed nearly 3x faster than Wireless-N. The Gigabit Ethernet LAN port also plugs into wired networks.
- Weighs 5.95 lbs. and is 1.1" thin overall; Thin and light design with DVD/CD drive omitted for improved portability; Four-cell lithium-ion battery for 5.5 hours battery life; Windows 10 Home operating system.
How Do You Buy The Best geforce gtx 560 ti of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great geforce gtx 560 ti? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching geforce gtx 560 ti, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest geforce gtx 560 ti available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for geforce gtx 560 ti that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an geforce gtx 560 ti?
- What benefits are there with buying an geforce gtx 560 ti?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective geforce gtx 560 ti?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any geforce gtx 560 ti, much less the best one?
- Which geforce gtx 560 ti are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about geforce gtx 560 ti?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding geforce gtx 560 ti, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for geforce gtx 560 ti, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible geforce gtx 560 ti. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an geforce gtx 560 ti buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available geforce gtx 560 ti currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of geforce gtx 560 ti has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an geforce gtx 560 ti?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your geforce gtx 560 ti.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade geforce gtx 560 ti objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their geforce gtx 560 ti.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an geforce gtx 560 ti, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an geforce gtx 560 ti is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining geforce gtx 560 ti information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding geforce gtx 560 ti is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.