The Best gpu gtx 1080 of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for gpu gtx 1080 but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 gpu gtx 1080 in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Brand ASUS, Series ROG, Model STRIX GTX1080 A8G GAMING
- Interface PCI Express 3.0, Chipset Manufacturer NVIDIA, GPU Series NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 Series, GPU GeForce GTX 1080, Core Clock OC mode: 1695 MHz , Gaming mode: 1670 MHz, Boost Clock OC mode: 1835 MHz , Gaming mode: 1809 MHz
- Retail goods are with default Gaming Mode, OC Mode can be adjusted with one click on GPU Tweak II, CUDA Cores 2560, Effective Memory Clock 10010 MHz, Memory Size 8GB, Memory Interface 256 Bit, Memory Type GDDR5X,
- OpenGL OpenGL 4.5, HDMI 2 x Native HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 2 x Native DisplayPort 1.4, DVI 1 x Native DVI D, Max Resolution 7680 x 4320, Virtual Reality Ready Yes,
- Cooler Triple Fans, Power Connector 1 x 6 pin, 1 x 8 pin, HDCP Ready Yes, Max GPU Length 298 millimeter, Card Dimensions (L x H) 11.73 inch x 5.28 inch, Slot Width Dual Slot, Package Contents Accessories: 2 x ROG Cable Ties
- 1632 MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode) featuring 11GB GDDR5X 352-bit memory, 3584 CUDA cores, and 11GB Frame Buffer
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting with additional 4-pin RGB header provides a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of ASUS Aura Sync enabled products
- MaxContact plus Auto-Extreme manufacturing technology delivers 2X more GPU to heatsink contact for increased cooling efficiency and premium quality aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components
- Patented wing-blade 0dB fans with FanConnect II maximizes cooling performance using three axial fans to deliver 105% more air pressure and dual 4-pin headers for referencing chassis fans to GPU temperatures
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and a free 1-year premium license of XSplit Gamecaster
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti. Rugged Anti Bending strip connected with heatsink makes the card extremely rigid
- Video Memory: 11GB GDDR5X, Card dimension: 320 x 141 x 42 mm
- Memory Clock: 11016 MHz (OC mode); Interface: PCI Express x16 3.0
- DisplayPort x 2 / HDMI x 2/ DL-DVI-D. Please Note: kindly refer the user guide before use
- A tailor-made PCB provides stability at high performance
- important: This is DIY fan , but can work. Please check the mount hole distance of your GPU fan before place your order.
- Suitable for ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti AMP Edition (ZT-P10810D-10P)
- Suitable for ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 Ti AMP Edition (ZT-P10710C-10P)
- The fan do not come any screws , please keep your own screws from your GPU
- New pascal architecture
- 8gb 256-bit gddr6, 15.5gbps;
- Virtual reality ready
- 4k gaming
- 1x dual-link dvi-i, 3x DisplayPort (version 1.4), 1x HDMI
- Size:100mm(we can state 95mm is right also)
- Mounting holes pitch:72mm*24mm
- Power plug:4pin
- Compatible with following model cards:ZOTAC GeForce GTX1070 AMP Edition,ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 AMP Edition
- Real Base Clock: 1556 MHz/Real Boost Clock: 1670 MHz; Memory Detail: 11264MB GDDR5X
- EVGA iCX Technology - 9 additional temp sensors to monitor Memory and VRM
- GPU/Memory/PWM Thermal Status Indicator RGB LEDs
- New vented heatsink fin design and pin fins for optimized airflow
- Safety fuse to protect components from damage due to improper installation or other component failures
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5X
- Max. Resolution: 7680 x 4320, support 4x Display monitors
- Input: 8Pin PCI-E power connector, output: DVI-D Dual Link, HDMI, 3x DisplayPort's
- 500W system power supply requirement; 180W power consumption.Interface:PCI Express x16 3.0
- Nvidia GPU Waterblock for ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics cards
- G1/4" Threads
- High Performance Copper Base
- RGB connector classic 4-pin (12+ R G B)
- Backplate not included
- Power by GeForce GTX 1080.Card size:H=41 L=280 W=114 mm;Minimum System Requirements:Hardware- Motherboard with one or above PCI-Express x 16 slot
- Integrated with 8GB gddr5x 256bit Memory
- Boost: 1860 MHz / base: 1721 MHz in OC mode. Recommended PSU: 500W
- Boost: 1835 MHz / base: 1695 MHz in gaming mode.Card size:H=41 L=280 W=114 mm;Minimum System Requirements:Hardware
- Support up to 8K Display @60Hz (Requires 2*dp1.3 connectors)
How Do You Buy The Best gpu gtx 1080 of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great gpu gtx 1080? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching gpu gtx 1080, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest gpu gtx 1080 available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for gpu gtx 1080 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an gpu gtx 1080?
- What benefits are there with buying an gpu gtx 1080?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective gpu gtx 1080?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any gpu gtx 1080, much less the best one?
- Which gpu gtx 1080 are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about gpu gtx 1080?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding gpu gtx 1080, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for gpu gtx 1080, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible gpu gtx 1080. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an gpu gtx 1080 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available gpu gtx 1080 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of gpu gtx 1080 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an gpu gtx 1080?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your gpu gtx 1080.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade gpu gtx 1080 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their gpu gtx 1080.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an gpu gtx 1080, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an gpu gtx 1080 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining gpu gtx 1080 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding gpu gtx 1080 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.