The Best gtx 560ti of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for gtx 560ti but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 gtx 560ti in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Support Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 Support nVidia PhysX Technology Support
- Max. Resolution: 2560 x 1600 Connectors: Dual DVI; Mini HDMI Thermal: Fansink
- Memory Clock: 4104 MHz Memory Interface: 256-bit Bus: PCI-Express 2.0 x16
- Chipset: GeForce GTX560 Ti Engine Clock: 850 MHz Video Memory: 1GB DDR5
- RAMDAC: 400 MHz Steam Processor: 384 Memory Bandwidth: 131.3 GB/s
- ❤Power Connector:3Pin (2Pin + 3Pin) Connector
- ❤Rated Voltage:12V
- ❤Rated Current:0.20AMP
- ❤Hole to hole : 40x40x40mm
- 2.Rated Voltage:12V
- 3.Power Connector:3Pin (2Pin + 3Pin) Connector
- 4. Rated Current:0.20AMP Mounting Hole Dia:2.5mm Dimensions(mm):75mm
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Super
- Boost Clock: 1740 MHz
- Memory Interface: 128-bit
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR6
- Output: DisplayPort x 1 (V1. 4)/ HDMI 2. 0B x 1/ DL-DVI-D x 1
- Powered by GeForce GT 1030
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64 bit memory
- Supports HDMI 4K at 60 hertz. Digital max resolution 4096 X 2160
- Smooth 4K video playback and HTML5 web browsing
- 1 click overclocking via AORUS Graphics Engine
- 1 x DL-DVI-D, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x DisplayPort 1.4
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5;75 Watts
- Memory Interface: 128-bit.Item dimensions L x W x H 7.09 x 2.72 x 3.5 inches.Power consumption 75 W
- Bus: PCI-Express 3.0 x16
- Optional Low Profile Bracket is required for small form factor desktop computer.
- Brand new -Nvidia Geforce GTX 560Ti-Designed and Built by NVIDIA 1GB GDDR5 ,DirectX11,Sli,Physx,3D VISION Box includes: video card,Mini-HDMI 6ft cable,DVI-VGA adapter ,Two 4-to-6 pin power adapters ,drivers cd,registration card with warranty
- Top-selected and overclocked to 900MHz, 80MHz higher than reference for faster and smoother performance
- Speed up heat dissipation with doubled airflow via exclusive DirectCU dual fan design
- Pump up graphics performance with Super Alloy Power delivering a 15% performance boost, 2.5 longer lifespan and 35C cooler operation
- Crank up 50% faster clock speeds with exclusive Voltage Tweak
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
- Support Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP Support nVidia PhysX Technology Support nVidia CUDA Technology Support nVidia PureVideo HD Technology Support nVidia 2-Way SLI Technology Support nVidia 3D Vision Technology
- Connectors: Dual DVI; Mini HDMI Thermal: Fansink
- Memory Clock: 4212 MHz Memory Interface: 256-bit Bus: PCI-Express 2.0 x16
- Chipset: GeForce GTX560 Ti Engine Clock: 900 MHz Video Memory: 1GB DDR5
- RAMDAC: 400 MHz Steam Processor: 384 Memory Bandwidth: 134.8 GB/s Max. Resolution: 2560 x 1600
How Do You Buy The Best gtx 560ti of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great gtx 560ti? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching gtx 560ti, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest gtx 560ti available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for gtx 560ti that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an gtx 560ti?
- What benefits are there with buying an gtx 560ti?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective gtx 560ti?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any gtx 560ti, much less the best one?
- Which gtx 560ti are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about gtx 560ti?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding gtx 560ti, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for gtx 560ti, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible gtx 560ti. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an gtx 560ti buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available gtx 560ti currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of gtx 560ti has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an gtx 560ti?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your gtx 560ti.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade gtx 560ti objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their gtx 560ti.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an gtx 560ti, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an gtx 560ti is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining gtx 560ti information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding gtx 560ti is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.