The Best gtx 800 ti of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for gtx 800 ti but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 gtx 800 ti in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- 1 x DL-DVI-D, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x DisplayPort 1.4
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5;75 Watts
- Memory Interface: 128-bit.Item dimensions L x W x H 7.09 x 2.72 x 3.5 inches.Power consumption 75 W
- Bus: PCI-Express 3.0 x16
- Optional Low Profile Bracket is required for small form factor desktop computer.
- ✔ AMD RYZEN 3 1200 4-Core 3.1 GHz (3.4 GHz Turbo) | 1 TB 7200RPM Hard Drive | A320M Motherboard
- ✔ Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Video Card | 8GB DDR4 2400 Gaming Memory | Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- ✔ Wi-Fi Ready | No bloatware | 1 x Dual-link DVI, 1 x DisplayPort (version 1.4), 1 x HDMI | 9 x USB (4 X USB 2.0; 5 X USB3.0)
- ✔ Power by 80 Plus Certified 500 Watt Power Supply | Free Gaming Keyboard & Mouse | Monitor Not included
- ✔ 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor | Lifetime Free US Technical Support | Assemble in the USA
- Real Base Clock: 1569 MHz/Real Boost Clock: 1683 MHz; Memory Detail: 11264MB GDDR5X
- EVGA Hybrid - "All in One Cooling" w/o the Hassle, Just Plug and Play! Keep GPU 20-30C Cooler!
- 9 additional temp sensors to monitor Memory and VRM and max digital resolution -7680x4320
- What you see is what you get! – No additional software required to achieve listed clock speeds
- 3 Year Warranty & EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support. Two available 8-pin or 6+2pin PCI-E power dongles
- Intel Core i5-9400F Processor plus NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6 (2.90 GHz base clock, up to 4.10 GHz max boost clock, 9 MB Cache, 6 Cores) with an enhanced thermal solution—you’ve got the power to hone your skills anywhere. With advanced NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6 dedicated graphics, lag and slowdowns are a thing of the past
- Substantial high-bandwidth 2666MHz DDR4 RAM RAM with solid state drive (SSD) combo lets you smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications. as well as multiple programs and browser tabs at the same time
- 5.1 Surround Sound output.With all the necessary ports for true 5.1 surround sound, give your favorite movies, shows, or music more nuanced, immersive sound quality, just by hooking up a Surround Sound speaker setup
- 4 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2, 1 x HDMI, 1 x headphone/microphone combo, 1x HP 3-in-1 Media card reader; 17 x 27.7 x 33.8 cm; 5.15kg
- Stay connected to 802.11b/g/n/ac (1x1)WiFi and Bluetooth 4.2 combo with wireless technology, which gives you a different and fast web-browsing speed. Distinct angular bezel, brushed finishing, and green LED lighting. Bundle with USB wired keyboard + USB wired optical mouse.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics - backed by 4GB GDDR5 dedicated video memory for a fast, advanced GPU to fuel your games.
- 15.6" Full HD screen - 1920 x 1080 resolution, IPS technology, LED backlight.
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8300 mobile processor - Smart quad-core, eight-way processing, Intel Turbo Boost technology; 12GB DDR4 2400 MHz memory; 256GB PCIe solid-state drive (SSD).
- HDMI output expands your viewing options; Built-in HD webcam with stereo microphone; Microphone-in/headphone-out combo jack. Connect to a Wireless-AC router for speed nearly 3x faster than Wireless-N. The Gigabit Ethernet LAN port also plugs into wired networks.
- Weighs 5.95 lbs. and is 1.1" thin overall; Thin and light design with DVD/CD drive omitted for improved portability; Four-cell lithium-ion battery for 5.5 hours battery life; Windows 10 Home operating system.
- Durability - Dual fans with anti-dust technology. Red-backlit keyboard rated for 20-million keystroke durability
- Portable design gaming Laptop with 0.98" Thin profile and weight of only 5.07 lbs
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8300H Processor and GeForce GTX 1050 2GB for superior gaming performance and multitasking
- 1TB FireCuda Solid State Hybrid Drive; 8GB DDR4 high-frequency 2666MHz RAM
- Gigabit wave 2 Wi-Fi up to 1.73Gbps with 2x2 802.11AC
- WIRED GAMING MOUSE; built for PC Gamers - Ergonomic Redragon M601-3 RGB Red LED Backlit Gaming Mouse (Backlight can be disabled) up to 3200 DPI (user adjustable 800/1600/2400/3200 DPI), 30G acceleration. The High-Quality Optical Sensor delivers Precise Accuracy while the tuned Micro Switches (tested for 10 Million Clicks) ensure longevity, greater durability and extreme responsiveness
- PROGRAMMABLE PC GAMING MOUSE; 5 user programmable buttons and side buttons, 5 Memory Profiles Plus 8-piece user adjustable weight tuning set (2.4g x 8) to adjust overall weight, balance and center of gravity to achieve personalized feel and control. The Redragon M601-3 Gaming Mouse offers you total personalization
- ERGONOMIC GAMER MOUSE; The ergonomic shape of the Redragon M601-3 PC Gaming Mouse is built for comfort, fits naturally in your hand, the tuned buttons reduce click fatigue. Giving eSports Pros an extremely comfortable gaming experience even during the most testing marathon
- GAMING MOUSE PAD: Large Redragon Mouse Pad for Gaming, Waterproof washable and easy to clean, Silk-processed cloth surface ensures smooth, ultra-precise mouse movements. Advanced multi-layer surface provides thousands of light reflecting microscopic points for ultra-precise tracking. Underside is made of natural processed foam rubber, which adapts to different surface materials and provides a solid gaming platform, high-quality long-life design. Stitched Edges prevent damage and curling
- PC GAMING MOUSE COMPATIBILITY: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP, Limited Mac OS support
- 7th Generation Intel Core i5-7300HQ Processor (Up to 2.5 GHz)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- 8GB DDR4 Memory & 256GB SSD
- Up to 8.5-hours of battery life
- Display: 15. 6" Fhd (1920*1080), IPS-Level 60Hz 45%ntsc thin Bezel 1920x1080 16: 9
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1050ti 4G GDDR5
- Processor: Intel Core i7-9750h 2. 6 - 4. 5GHz
- Memory: 8GB (8G*1) DDR4 2666MHz 2 Sockets; Max Memory 64GB
- Storage: 256GB NVMe SSD
- Silver plated PCB & all solid capacitors provide lower temperature, higher efficiency & stability
- 9CM unique fan provide low noise and huge airflow
- ITX size perfect in any case
- Boost Clock / Memory Speed : up to 1183 MHz / 4GB GDDR5 / 6000 MHz Memory, Stream Processors 512
- Support: DirectX 12, Shader Model 5.0, OpenGL 4.5
How Do You Buy The Best gtx 800 ti of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great gtx 800 ti? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching gtx 800 ti, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest gtx 800 ti available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for gtx 800 ti that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an gtx 800 ti?
- What benefits are there with buying an gtx 800 ti?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective gtx 800 ti?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any gtx 800 ti, much less the best one?
- Which gtx 800 ti are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about gtx 800 ti?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding gtx 800 ti, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for gtx 800 ti, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible gtx 800 ti. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an gtx 800 ti buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available gtx 800 ti currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of gtx 800 ti has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an gtx 800 ti?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your gtx 800 ti.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade gtx 800 ti objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their gtx 800 ti.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an gtx 800 ti, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an gtx 800 ti is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining gtx 800 ti information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding gtx 800 ti is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.