The Best lenovo legion y720 specs of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for lenovo legion y720 specs but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 lenovo legion y720 specs in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Input:100-240V / 50-60Hz
- Output: 20V-8.5A-170W
- Compatibility:ThinkPad 11e Series, 11e 1st Gen (AMD Windows), 11e 1st Gen (Chromebook), 11e 1st Gen (Intel Windows), 11e 2nd Generation (Intel Windows), E Series- E440, E450, E455, E540, E550, E550c, E555, L Series- L450, Multimode- ThinkPad Helix (1st Gen), S Series- S431, S440, S531, S540, T Series- T431s, T440, T440p, T440s, T450, T450s, T540p, T550, W Series- W540, W541, W550s, X Series- 11e, X1 Carbon (3rd Gen), X240, X240s, X250, Yoga- Yoga 12 (S1), Yoga 14 (S3), Yoga 15 (S5)
- Fit with P/N ADL170NLC2A ADL170NLC3A 45N0370 45N0373 45N0374 45N0375 45N0487 4X20E50574 36200321 PA-1171-71
- 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS Anti-Glare LED Backlight display, 6GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- Intel Quad- Core i7-7700HQ (2.8/3.8GHz, 6MB)
- 16GB DDR4 2400MPR, 512GB SSD + 1 TB HDD, 4-in-1media card reader (SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC)
- Dolby Atmos, Built-in 2 x JBL Speakers, 1 x USB 3.0 (Type-C),2 x USB 3.0,1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI,1xAudio Jack, 1 x Microphone Jack, 1xRJ45
- Windows 10 Home, 4-in-1media card reader (SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC), Red LED Backlit Keyboard, Up to 4 Hours
- Quick specs - Intel 6 core 8th gen i5-8400 1.7 - 4.0 GHz + 9MB Cache, 8GB DDR4 SDRAM @ 2666 MHz, 1 TB HDD SATA @ 7200 RPM + 16GB system Accelerator, DVD-Writer, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB GDDR5 VRAM, video interfaces: DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort, Audio output: high definition Audio, Ethernet: IEEE 802.11AC, Bluetooth 4.1, Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Processor - the 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8400 Processor. It is the perfect entry point for a fast, responsive PC experience. This power-packed Processor comes with six Core along with 6 threads for running multi-threaded apps, which can give 1.70 GHz of processing speed to beat any game or application. This Processor with lga-1151 interface guarantees the stable connection between the processor and the motherboard. The 9MB L3 cache allows high Performance computing for demanding applications
- Video Processor - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti Graphics card, which Is loaded with innovative new gaming technologies making it the perfect choice for the latest high-definition games. The GeForce GTX 1050 delivers brilliant performance for your favorite titles, opening the door to virtual reality and beyond.
- Storage - the Lenovo is equipped with a respectable 1 TB HDD @ 7200 RPM Plus a Intel Optane M.2 2280 16GB PCIe NVMe 3.0 x2 Memory module/system Accelerator. Should you need more space, you can connect additional storage solutions using its multiple USB ports as well as an external SD media card Reader.
- Windows 10 Home operating system from Microsoft has a hybrid start menu, Microsoft edge web browser, and Cortana personal assistant. Without leaving the Windows desktop to access your apps. The start menu has been enlarged TO include these tiles, which can let you view how many email messages you have, the current weather status, and more.
- Windows 10 HomeNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB dedicated graphics; 7th Gen Intel® Core i7-7700HQ processor; 15.6" display; 8GB memory; 256GB solid state drive; Bluetooth; HDMI output; DVD/CD drive not included
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad-Core Processor 2.8GHz (up to 3.80GHz) 6MB Cache, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB SSD
- 15.6" Anti-glare LED Backlit Full HD (1920 x 1080) Display, 6GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Graphics
- 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0 (Type-C), 1 x MiniDP (With GTX1060 Model only), 1 x HDMI, 1 x Combination Audio Jack, 1 x RJ-45, 2 x 2W Harman Certified Speakers with Dolby Audio Premium
- 10/100/1000M Gigabit Ethernet, Lenovo AC Wireless (2 x 2), Bluetooth 4.1, 4-in-1 Card Reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC), Built-in Webcam
- Red-Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 Home, 5.29 lbs, 45 WHr 3-Cell Li-Polymer Battery, Black
- Skid proof bottom and high density micro fiber surface
- Braided locked edge design
- Roll able and water-proof
- Pure black background, Y design element
- 【Intel 10th Gen 6-Core i7-10750H Processor】2.60 GHz Based Frequency, up to 5.00 GHz, 6 cores，12M Cache. 10th Gen Intel Core processor-powered systems take a huge leap forward in gaming, streaming and creativity, pushing a smooth, detailed, and vivid experience on highly portable devices.
- 【15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS Display】Every flip, shot, and burnout springs to life on the vivid Full HD display, and a dizzying 120 Hz refresh rate boosts your reaction time to superhuman levels, so you’re always one step ahead of the crowd.
- 【Upgraded to 16GB RAM】Original Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY. Reams of high-bandwidth DDR4 RAM to smoothly run your graphics-heavy PC games and video-editing applications, as well as numerous programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 【Upgraded to 512GB PCIe SSD】PCIe-based flash storage is up to 17x faster than a traditional 5400-rpm laptop hard drive. Provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage.
- 【GM Bundle & Windows 10】Ghost Manta accessories including 29.99 value ghost manta wired gaming mouse, 4000 dpi, customizable RGB lighting gaming mouse. Windows 10 Home delivers faster start-ups, your favorite applications, and great new ways to get stuff done across multiple devices.
- 8 programmable buttons
- 4 adjustable weight tuning cartridges (5g each)
- 1.8 meter braided cable; USB connection
- Pulsing backlight; Texturized finish for grip and comfort
- Adjustable dpi of up to 8200 dpi
- The Legion Y720 was built for gaming with 7th Generation Intel Core i7 processors, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 graphics and hybrid storage.
- The Legion Y720 is the world’s first Dolby Atmos PC, delivering next generation audio that flows around you. WiFi and bluetooth- Lenovo AC wireless (2x2) + bluetooth 4.1 and LAN: 10/100/1000M gigabit
- With integrated Xbox One Wireless Controller Support and an optional multi-color backlight programmable keyboard you can choose to play your way.
- The Legion Y720 is Oculus Certified, meaning you can enter a gaming world in virtual reality. Audio - 2 x 2W JBL Speakers and 3W Subwoofer Dolby Atmos
- Built to combat heat via dual metal fans and rear air vents the Y720 keeps its cool during those gaming firefights.
How Do You Buy The Best lenovo legion y720 specs of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great lenovo legion y720 specs? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching lenovo legion y720 specs, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest lenovo legion y720 specs available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for lenovo legion y720 specs that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an lenovo legion y720 specs?
- What benefits are there with buying an lenovo legion y720 specs?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective lenovo legion y720 specs?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any lenovo legion y720 specs, much less the best one?
- Which lenovo legion y720 specs are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about lenovo legion y720 specs?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding lenovo legion y720 specs, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for lenovo legion y720 specs, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible lenovo legion y720 specs. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an lenovo legion y720 specs buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available lenovo legion y720 specs currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of lenovo legion y720 specs has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an lenovo legion y720 specs?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your lenovo legion y720 specs.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade lenovo legion y720 specs objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their lenovo legion y720 specs.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an lenovo legion y720 specs, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an lenovo legion y720 specs is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining lenovo legion y720 specs information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding lenovo legion y720 specs is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.