The Best m.2 pcie of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for m.2 pcie but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 m.2 pcie in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- ➤ M.2 NVME（M Key） SSD to PCIe expansion card
- ➤ Equipped with Aluminum heatsink can reach 5-20 degrees celsius cooling effect
- ➤ Supports 2280/2260/2242/2230mm M.2 SSD
- ➤ PCIe3.0 x4 support PCIe x4 / x8 / x16 slot
- ➤Supports NVMe SSD, such as Samsung 950Pro/960EVO/XP941/PM951/PM961/SM951/SM961, Plextor M6e Series, Kingston HyperX Predator M.2 SSD and so on.
- ➤ Supports two M.2 SSD simultaneously (One SATA interface and one NVMe interface)
- ➤ Converts one M.2 NVMe SSD (M Key) interface to PCIe 3.0 x4 interface (PCIe 2.0 Compatible), Converts one M.2 SATA SSD (B Key or B+M Key) interface to SATA 6Gbps interface (SATA cable connection required).
- ➤ With advanced heat sink solution,PCB 24 X 5 copper hole effective ventilation heat dissipation,Including 2 heat sinks
- ➤ Supports M.2 SSD size 2230, 2242, 2260, 2280, 22110mm
- ➤ Including both regular size and low-profile slot brackets for flexible system chassis installation. LED power and data transfer status. No driver installation required
- Next-level SSD performance: Unleash the power of the Samsung 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD for next-level computing. 980 PRO delivers 2x the data transfer rate of PCIe 3.0, while maintaining compatibility with PCIe 3.0.
- Maximum Speed: Get read speeds up to 7,000 MB/s with 980 PRO and push the limits of what SSDs can do. Powered by a new Elpsis controller designed to harmonize the flash memory components and the interface for superior speed – with a PCIe 4.0 interface that’s 2x faster than PCIe 3.0 SSDs and 12x faster than Samsung SATA SSDs – every component of this NVMe SSD is manufactured by Samsung for performance that lasts.
- A winning combination: Designed for hardcore gamers and tech-savvy users, the 980 PRO offers high-performance bandwidth and throughput for heavy-duty applications in gaming, graphics, data analytics, and more. It's fast at loading games, so you can play more and wait less.
- Efficient M.2 SSD: The 980 PRO comes in a compact M.2 2280 form factor, which can be easily plugged into desktops and laptops. Due to its size and thus optimized power efficiency, it’s ideal for building high-performance computing systems.
- Reliable thermal control: High-performance SSDs usually require high-performance thermal control. To ensure stable performance, the 980 PRO uses nickel coating to help manage the controller's heat level and a heat spreader label to deliver effective thermal control of the NAND chip.
- 【 VERSATILE APPLICATION&M KEY PCIe SSD CARD】Adds an M.2 PCIe SSD (M-Key) to your PCIe-equipped desktop computer (Windows 10, 8.x, 7, etc.) to significantly increase speed and performance. Supports PCIe 3.0 motherboards and is backward compatible with PCIe 1.0 and PCIe 2.0. Also supports PCIe x1 bus slot.
- 【HIGH PERFORMANCE】 The NVMe PCIe card allows you add M.2 PCI-e NVMe SSD to your motherboard without M.2 slot, perfect solution for PC upgraded. Up to 3200+ MB/s random Read and 1500+ MB/s Write.
- 【APPLICABLE SSD HARD DRIVE】The M.2 PCIe adapter ONLY supports PCI-e NVMe based M Key (NVMe & AHCI), NOT supports any SATA based SSD. Fit for PCIe x1/x4/ x8/ x16 slot.
- 【 EASY SETUP】 No driver installation required (if an exclamation mark appears after installing the adapter, ask the SSD manufacturer to offer the NVME driver for SSD for PCIe). Includes both flat and full profile brackets for installing flexible system chassis, ideal for 2U enclosures.
- 【INTUITIVE DESIGN】Suitable for 2230, 2242, 2260 and 2280 M.2 SSDs (NVMe or AHCI) over several mounting holes ! NOTE: Systems released before 2015 may not support NVMe SSDs. Please ask your system provider for compatible SSD.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Install 2 PCIe 3.0 M.2 SSDs (NVMe or AHCI) into your workstation or server for read/write speeds up to 3GB/s and 2.8GB/s for single-drives or 2.4GB/s and 1.42GB/s (per drive) for 2
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Dual M.2 PCIe SSD adapter card was extensively tested to ensure compatibility w/ Samsung 970 evo, 950 Pro, SM951, & other 2242, 2260, 2280mm PCIe M-Key M.2 NGFF SSDs (NVMe or AHCI)
- BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY: Compatible w/ PCIe 1.0 & 2.0 and x8 or x16 slots, PCIe bifurcation is not required. Works with all workstation and server OS's such as Windows, Linux, and macOS incl. legacy
- RAID FUNCTIONALITY: M.2 PCI Express adapter lets you use SSDs individually or in a storage pool using OS or 3rd party RAID software & supports RAID 0, 1, SPAN, JBOD for tiered/hybrid storage
- VENTED DUAL-PROFILE BRACKETS: Pre-installed full profile bracket with low-profile (half-height) bracket in box & vented design for better cooling, avoiding drive throttling and improving reliability
- Screws & screwdriver Included.
- SSD Bus interface: NVMe (not compatible with SATA M.2 SSD).
- SSD form factor: M.2 M-Key (Not compatible with B-Key SSD).
- PCI Express Physical interface: PCIe x16/x8/x4 slot. Logical Interface / PCIe Lanes: X4.
- Compatible Sizes: 2230 / 2242 / 2260 / 2280. NOTE: It will not fit the PCIe x1 slot.
- 【M.2 PCIe Adapter】You can connect the PCIe M.2 SSD (NVMe or AHCI）to the computer via the PCIe 3.0x4 interface of this adapter, to achieve ultra-fast data access of 3500MB/S.
- 【High Heat Dissipation 】The fin-shape aluminum alloy heat sink with good heat dissipation ensures long-term high-speed operation of the hard disk.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Supports M.2 NVMe (or AHCI) SSDs of sizes 2230, 2242, 2260, 2280, but does not support M.2 SATA SSD.
- 【Simple and Convenience】Comes with a low profile bracket for regular-size case and half-height case. A complete installation tool is provided for some simple installations. Compatible with Win 8/ Win 10.
- 【Suitable Design】The well-designed interior structure with short wiring can minimize latency.
- 🌞RIITOP M.2 NVMe to PCIe Adapter Allows adding NVMe SSD Hard Drive to your PC Desktop at perfect performance
- 🌞Compatible with M.2 SSDs (PCI-e NVMe): 80x22mm, 60x22mm and 42x22mm. Hardware Requirement: Available 4x/8x/16x Slot on Mainboard
- 🌞Designed with Heat Sink up-cover, it will strengthen the effect of heat dissipation to protect your NVMe SSD well!
- 🌞Please NOTE: 1. This M.2 PCIe adapter can Only Support M.2 PCI-e Based M Key Nvme SSD, DO NOT support PCI-e M Key AHCI SSD, SATA based B+M key or B Key SSD. 2. Please download driver of SSD from the brand official website if "Disk Management" or "Device Management" can not show the SSD. 3. Old MB can not support Booting from "NVMe", Please confirm the MB's specification
- 🌞Package including: 1x M2 NVMe PCIe Adapter with Heatsink, 3x Silicone Thermal pad, 1x Screwdriver, Spare Screws, 1x User Manual
- Allows users to use standard PCI-e 4x card in an M.2 NGFF M key slot in the Desktop or Laptop （NOTE: Extend Slots, 16X 8X Plug device could not be directly inserted.）
- Transparent to the operating system and does not require any software drivers
- Support System: Compatible with all WINDOWS systems, LINUX MAC
- Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
- Please allow 1-3cm differs due to manual measurement.
- Capacity: Up to 2TB with sequential reads/writes up to 2400MB/s/1900MB/s
- NVMe PCIe interface, marking the next step in storage innovation
- Includes SSD management software for performance optimization, data security, and firmware updates
- 5-year limited warranty
How Do You Buy The Best m.2 pcie of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great m.2 pcie? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching m.2 pcie, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest m.2 pcie available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for m.2 pcie that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an m.2 pcie?
- What benefits are there with buying an m.2 pcie?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective m.2 pcie?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any m.2 pcie, much less the best one?
- Which m.2 pcie are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about m.2 pcie?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding m.2 pcie, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for m.2 pcie, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible m.2 pcie. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an m.2 pcie buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available m.2 pcie currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of m.2 pcie has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an m.2 pcie?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your m.2 pcie.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade m.2 pcie objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their m.2 pcie.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an m.2 pcie, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an m.2 pcie is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining m.2 pcie information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding m.2 pcie is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.