The Best parrallel port to usb adapter of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for parrallel port to usb adapter but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 parrallel port to usb adapter in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Ideal for connecting USB-equipped desktop or notebook computers to a parallel printer, injekt, laser, and scanner etc with 36F centronics connector(Note: Please note that this is a 36pin printer cable )
- Compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0, plug & play, no driver installation is required
- Support data transfer speed up to 12Mbps
- Plug and Play, no driver installation required
- Compatible with windows 98SE /ME /2000 /XP /Vista /7/8/8.1, Mac OS and Linux. Please kindly make sure your devices with IEEE1284 CN36 Connector before purchasing.
- Superb Parallel Cable: UGREEN USB to DB25 adapter cable is ideal for connecting USB-equipped desktop or notebook computers to a parallel printer, inkjet, laser, POS machines, label printers, cash register and scanner with DB25 parallel interface. Important note the product is not compatible with a Zip Drive and it will not serve as LPT Port.
- Fast Data Transfer: The DB25 Converter supports data transfer speed up to 12Mbps, fully compliant with USB 1.1/2.0 and IEEE 1284 specifications.
- Driver Free: Plug&Play, no driver installation is required. No external power adapter needed. Support bi-directional data transfer over parallel port.
- Wide Compatibility: This USB DB25 cord is compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista/ 2000, Linux, Mac OS 9.1 and above.
- What You Get: Ugreen USB to DB25 printer cable x1pc. 24-months worry-free for this usb to parallel adapter. Customer service always at your disposal.
- Serial to USB adapter connects a 9 pin or 25 pin RS232 serial device to your computer through a USB port, as though the computer offered an onboard serial port
- USB to RS232 cable is built with FTDI chip to support you the widest possible OS compatibility and reliable data communication
- The integrated 4-foot (1.2 meter) 25 pin to usb adapter cable allows it to be connected directly from the serial device to the computer without requiring additional cables. This saves you the annoyance of needing an extra adapter
- Plug and play creation of a COM port support enables you to add and remove this adapter without having to reboot the computer. USB powered; No external power adapters needed
- High quality gold plated connectors provide you faster and more stable data transfer, compared to those nickel plated ones
- Connect your Parallel, IEEE-1284, printer to a USB port on your PC or hub
- Keeps the parallel port on a PC free by using USB instead
- Connect multiple printers using USB instead of parallel
- Eliminates the need for a switchbox by using USB ports
- Package Contents: One adapter cable, User manual
- Connect a printer to your computer without any necessary driver software.
- Fully plug and play compatible.
- Automatically negotiates hardware recognition for faster setup of your printer.
- Compatible with most printers.
- Easy, fast and convenient way to connect your printer.
- Supports multiple operation systems
- IEEE 1284 (Bi-Directional Parallel Interface)
- Enjoy data transfer rate up to 12Mbps
- Eliminate manual or automatic parallel switch boxes
- Simple Plug & Play installation
- Connect a non-USB Parallel printer to a computer USB port
- Driver installs automatically, without the need for a software CD
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux
- USB-A male to Cent36 male, USB 1.1 rated
- Lifetime limited warranty
- INTERFACE: USB 1.1 Interface type A, IEEE 1284 centronics 36 male
- USB: Connect parallel port printers to a USB port. Supports USB 1.1 and compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports
- IEEE 1284 CENTRONICS: Allows users to reuse legacy parallel printers with USB enabled laptop and desktop workstations
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTOR: Integrated flexible 2 m (6.6 ft.) USB cable accommodates most installation scenarios
- EASY SETUP: Simple installation in seconds. Simply plug and play
- Add a Centronics parallel port to your desktop or laptop PC through USB
- USB to Parallel Adapter
- USB to Parallel Printer
- USB to Parallel Cable
- USB to Centronics
- ✅ Fully Compliant with USB 2.0 and IEEE 1284 Specifications, Fully compatible with all parallel printers.
- ✅ The USB to Parallel Printer Converter with bi-directional data transfer easily supports USB-to-parallel and parallel-to-USB communication.
- ✅ Ideal for connecting USB-equipped desktop or notebook computers to a parallel printer or for adding a DB25 female port, it helps deliver faster data transfer rates than a standard parallel port.
- ✅ Connectors: USB Type A Male - DB25 Female; Support: Windows 98/SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista
- ✅ Note: This db25 converter cable is not suitable for IOMEGA ZIP drives, does not support any devices other than basic parallel printers.
How Do You Buy The Best parrallel port to usb adapter of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great parrallel port to usb adapter? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching parrallel port to usb adapter, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest parrallel port to usb adapter available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for parrallel port to usb adapter that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an parrallel port to usb adapter?
- What benefits are there with buying an parrallel port to usb adapter?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective parrallel port to usb adapter?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any parrallel port to usb adapter, much less the best one?
- Which parrallel port to usb adapter are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about parrallel port to usb adapter?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding parrallel port to usb adapter, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for parrallel port to usb adapter, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible parrallel port to usb adapter. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an parrallel port to usb adapter buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available parrallel port to usb adapter currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of parrallel port to usb adapter has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an parrallel port to usb adapter?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your parrallel port to usb adapter.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade parrallel port to usb adapter objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their parrallel port to usb adapter.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an parrallel port to usb adapter, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an parrallel port to usb adapter is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining parrallel port to usb adapter information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding parrallel port to usb adapter is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.