The Best pci ethernet card of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for pci ethernet card but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 pci ethernet card in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- PCI-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card.
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3x standards.
- Operating systems, including Linux, Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, XP-64bit, Vista, Vista-64bit, 7, 7-64bit and Mac OSX
- Ultra Fast: 10/100/1000Mbps PCIe Adapter upgrade your Ethernet speed to Gigabit
- Automation: Wake on LAN supporting Auto Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX
- Supports: IEEE802.3x Flow Control for Full duplex Mode and backpressure for Half duplex Mode; 4k Bytes Port: 1x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Network Media
- Compatibility: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Dual Bracket: Low profile and standard profile bracket inside works with both mini and standard size PCs
- With Gigabit Ethernet card, you can add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCI-E slot. Fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket; additional 8cm low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case.
- EDUP pci-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card provides a simple connection to a Gigabit Ethernet network, and is fully compatible with 802. 1Q virtual LAN (VLAN) tag. And Ethernet card which Is compliant to IEEE802. 3, IEEE802. 3U & IEEE802. 3ab.
- Gigabit PCI network adapter Suitable for any pci-enabled client, server or workstation, The Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card Supports high Performance Dual channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) - up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
- Gigabit network card compatible with Windows 10, 8/8. 1, 2000, XP, Vista, 7. Please kindly note: This product does not support Linux or Mac OS.
- The high quality PCI Gigabit NIC with 12cm profile bracket and additional 8cm profile bracket. Support: 2-year and free 24/7 technical support.
- Add high-speed Gigabit Ethernet connectivity to any system with a PCI expansion slot
- Auto-negotiates port speed to 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps, or 1000 Mbps
- Plug and play installation
- Supports Jumbo Frames of up to 7 KB
- ACPI 2.0 WOL Power Management
- Interfaces/Ports: 2 x RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T with Intel 82546 Chipset
- Supports 64 or 32-bit PCI-X 1.0 or PCI 2.2 buses
- High performance, reliability, and low power use in Intel 82546 dual integrated MAC + PHY / SERDES chip controller.
- Interrupt Moderation,Advanced Cable Diagnostics,Large Send Off-load/TCP Segmentation Off-load
- Full-height and low-profile, screw-on brackets included with each adapter
- Gigabit PCI network card suitable for any phi-enabled client, server or workstation, The Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card Supports high Performance Dual channel networking. And maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction. Up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
- Network adapter card fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket. You can add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a Pie slot. Additional 8cm low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case. Important Note: only work with PCI-E slot, not for PCI slot.
- PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Network Controller Card Chipset is RTL8111F. Supports IEEE 802. 1p Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE802. 1q VLAN tagging.
- Gigabit network card fully compliant with IEEE 802. 3, IEEE 802. 3U, IEEE 802. 3x and IEEE 802. 3ab standards. Supports a broad range of operating systems, including Windows 10/8. 1/7/Vista/XP/2003/2000. (You can download driver From EDUP website
- Network card: If you are not satisfied with this network card, Please feel free to Contact us via email: message or 18033060667@163. We will offer you a full refund or new replacement.
- Standards: IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab, 802.3x, 802.1q, 802.1p
- Speed: 10/100/1000Mbps
- LEDs: ACT/Link
- BUS: 32-bit PCI
- Supported OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32/64-bit); Linux
- Includes Low Profile Bracket
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, and Mac has built-in driver support for in OS
- No driver for OpenBSD, FreeBSD, nor derivative like FreeNAS
- Compatibility issue with some HP and Dell computers
- 【RTL8125B Chip】Are you still worried about the compatibility of the network card and the motherboard? Realtek is the world's largest motherboard network card solution provider, with the most extensive compatibility capabilities. RTL8125B is the latest 2.5G network card chip.
- 【Turn PCIE into 2.5G Ethernet card】Generally, there will be multiple PCIE slots on the motherboard, make full use of them. Insert it into any PCIE slot (any PCIE x1, x4, x8 or x16), you can get a 2.5G RJ45 Lan card.
- 【Plug And Play】Plug and Play on Windows10. Provide the latest drivers for windows and windows server users. It can be downloaded from the CD or online. One-click driver installation, easy as ABC
- 【Easy Installation】Whether Micro ATX or Mini-ITX Computer case, it can be adapted. We provide Standard and Low-Profile Brackets to adapt to various computer sizes
- 【Customer Service】Although the installation is very easy, even plug and play. If you have any questions, don't worry, we provide you with 7x24 hours technical support service.
- Compatible for X1,X4,X8,X16
- Comes with low profilce bracket
- Support PXE function
- Support Wake on LAN
- Freely compatible, the network card can support multiple system: Windows ME/98SE/2000/XP, Win7 / Win8 / Win10 / Vista / Sever 2003/2008 / 2012 /2016/ Linux / DOS/MAC OS
How Do You Buy The Best pci ethernet card of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great pci ethernet card? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching pci ethernet card, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest pci ethernet card available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for pci ethernet card that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an pci ethernet card?
- What benefits are there with buying an pci ethernet card?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective pci ethernet card?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any pci ethernet card, much less the best one?
- Which pci ethernet card are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about pci ethernet card?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding pci ethernet card, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for pci ethernet card, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible pci ethernet card. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an pci ethernet card buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available pci ethernet card currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of pci ethernet card has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an pci ethernet card?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your pci ethernet card.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade pci ethernet card objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their pci ethernet card.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an pci ethernet card, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an pci ethernet card is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining pci ethernet card information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding pci ethernet card is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.