The Best power supply tester of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for power supply tester but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 power supply tester in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- [8-in-1 ATX Power Supply Tester] -- Support test 20-pin IDE / 24-pin IDE / HDD / Floppy 4-pin / PCI-e 6-pin / 4-pin / 8-pin / SATA connectors
- [Aluminum Alloy Enclosure] -- Light and Easy to Carry, High Strength, Nice Thermal Conductivity & Corrosion Resistance
- [1.8'' LCD Screen] -- Outputted Voltages shows on the 1.8'' LCD Screen, Easy to Read ( The 1.8'' LCD Screen was Powered by 20-pin / 24-pin Connector ), Note: The Product Screen Has a Load of Scratches All Over It？Because The Screen is Easy to Scratch, We Put a Protective Film on It, If You Think It's Not Beautiful, You Can Tear It Off by Yourself
- [Beep Alarm] -- When your power supply test value is beyond normal range, the Power Supply Tester would issue a buzzer alarm, Easy to Know
- NOTE: The voltage of IDE / SATA / P6 / P8 interface is displayed by the three lights on the left of the power tester. If their voltage is normal, the three groups of lights (+ 12V, + 3.3, + 5V) will be on. If the light is not on, it indicates that the interface line group is faulty
- Supports all ATX power supply up to ATX12V 2.3
- Oversized LCD panel shows all voltages within 1/10th volt for quick and easy troubleshooting
- Voltage reading for all rails (+12V/5V/+3.3V/5VSB/ 12V)
- Built in output connectors diagnostic system, low voltage, high voltage, no voltage, PG alarms
- Built in alarm to notify user of unstable or abnormal power supply activity
- 8-in-1 ATX power supply tester: Support testing 20-pin IDE/24-pin IDE/HDD/floppy disk 4-pin/PCI-e 6-pin/4-pin/8-pin/SATA connector.
- Aluminum alloy shell: light and easy to carry, high strength, good thermal conductivity and corrosion resistance.
- 1.8" LCD screen: The output voltage is displayed on the 1.8" LCD screen, which is easy to read (1.8" LCD screen is powered by the 20-pin/24-pin connector). Note: Is there a scratch on the product screen? Because the screen is easy to scratch, we put a protective film on it, if you think it is not beautiful, you can tear it off by yourself.
- Buzzer alarm: When your power supply PG number fails, the power tester will emit a buzzer alarm, which is easy to know.
- When testing with HDD/floppy disk 4-pin/PCI-e 6-pin/4-pin/8-pin/SATA connector, the indicator on the left shows the output voltage (+12V + 3.3V + 5V).
- The LCD power tester is a powerful power test device. This power tester only needs to be connected to the ATX connector of the power supply to easily and intuitively know whether the output of each power supply is normal. It can detect ATX, BTX, ITX, TFX computer power supply, and can display various voltage and PG values in liquid crystal to quickly detect the performance of computer power supply.
- The LCD displays various parameters such as output voltage and PG. When each parameter exceeds the normal value, the buzzer will sound a warning and the corresponding value will flash.
- It can measure the voltage of each group of power supply 3.3V/+5V/+12V/-12V/SB+5V/PG, and also measure the output wire P4/P6/P8/SATA/IDE, external DIE/SATA/P6/P8 is the light Displayed, there is no LCD voltage. Only the 24pin or 20pin will have the LCD voltage.
- It has LCD intuitive and accurate display voltage (+/-0.01V), automatic fault alarm, complete test interface, small and beautiful appearance, and many test functions. It is the best choice for quickly detecting PC power.
- Support 20Pin, 24Pin ATX interface / SATA interface / 4Pin, 8Pin interface / PCI-E graphics card 6Pin interface / floppy drive interface / ATE hard disk interface.
- The Power Supply Tester is a Robust Voltage,Tester for PC-Power Suppluy.Protect Your Computer from Damage.
- Green LED display lights-up when your devices is running smoothly. VOLTAGE TEST:+12V,-12V +5V,-5V +3.3V, 5V STAND BY(SB)12V, POWER GOOD(PG).
- Easy to use.The Operation Instruction on The Face of Tester.
- Optimal Shop Carefree 12 months warranty and friend customer service.
- Robust voltage tester for PC power supply
- Easy to read digital LCD display
- Test ATX Power supply with ease
- Made out of aluminum casing
- Accurate Voltage Indicator +/- 0. 1V (+12V1 / +5V / +3. 3V / 5VSB / +12V2 / -12V)
- Easily test your computer power supply and avoid damage to computer equipment • No batteries required
- Compatible with ATX, BTX, ITX power supplies
- Voltage Source: 20/24pin (ATX-connector) • Voltage Test: +3.3V, +5V, +VSB, and +12V
- Size: 4.75" x 2.5" / 12.07cm x 6.35cm; Color: Black
- Package Contents: 1x Digital Power Supply Tester
- The power supply tester is a robust voltage tester for PC-power supplies
- ATX . BTX, and ITX compliant power supplies can be tested
- LCD display indicate the status of voltage
- The PC / SPS is suitable for the ambitious hobbies, as well as for a quick functional check in a specialized trade
- Test the power supply and avoid damage to computer equipment; no batteries needed
- ATX Power Supply Tester - The power supply tester is a kind of power testing equipment with various functions,tester for ATX,BTX and ITX.
- Multi-Function - Support testing 20-pin IDE/24-pin IDE/HDD/floppy disk 4-pin/6-pin(PCI-Express)/4-pin/8-pin(Dual-CPU)/SATA connector.
- LCD Screen & Indicator Light - Outputted Voltages shows on the LCD Screen, Easy to Read ( The 1.8'' LCD Screen was Powered by 20-pin / 24-pin Connector ).Indicator Light:+12V,+3.3V,+5V.
- Beep Alarm - When your power supply tester does not detect the voltage signal or the voltage value is out of the normal range, the Power Supply Tester would issue a buzzer alarm.
- Aluminum Alloy Enclosure - Light weight, easy to carry, high strength, good thermal conductivity. Note: Unplug the power cord after testing, and the power detector cannot be used for a long time.
- Easily test your computer power supply and avoid damage to computer equipment | No batteries required
- Compatible with ATX, BTX, ITX power supplies
- Voltage Source: 20/24pin (ATX-connector) | Voltage Test: +3.3V, +5V, +VSB, and +12V
- Size: 4.75” x 2.5” / 12.07cm x 6.35cm; Color: Black
- Package Contents: 1x Digital Power Supply Tester, 1x Instruction Sheet
How Do You Buy The Best power supply tester of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great power supply tester? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching power supply tester, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest power supply tester available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for power supply tester that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an power supply tester?
- What benefits are there with buying an power supply tester?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective power supply tester?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any power supply tester, much less the best one?
- Which power supply tester are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about power supply tester?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding power supply tester, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for power supply tester, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible power supply tester. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an power supply tester buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available power supply tester currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of power supply tester has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an power supply tester?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your power supply tester.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade power supply tester objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their power supply tester.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an power supply tester, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an power supply tester is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining power supply tester information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding power supply tester is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.