The Best remote control extender of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for remote control extender but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 remote control extender in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- STREAMLINE your entertainment center by hiding your cable box, receiver, amp, Roku & other IR controlled devices hidden behind closed doors. No more boxes sitting out on the shelf or leaving cabinet doors open when your watching TV just so you can use your remote control! Give your living space a more refined, more streamlined look! CONTROL 1 to 4 devices using our kit depending on which model you choose. We have models to cover 1, 2 or 4 devices. Choose the model that best suits your setup for
- COMPATIBLE with all IR controlled devices! We have tested our IR repeater kits with thousands of IR devices to make sure that they work and work well with all frequencies of IR dual band included. No matter the make/model of your devices, as long as they use an IR remote control, our IR extender kit will work with it. Compatible with: Charter, Cisco, DirecTV, Dish Network, Marantz, Motorola, Onkyo, Roku, Scientific Atlanta, Sony, Spectrum, U-Verse, Yamaha, & more! Still uncertain? Contact BAFX!
- SIMPLE, EASY & COMPACT setup with our all-in-one cable IR repeater / remote control extender kit. Plug the USB into your TV, set top box or other device for power (you may also use a wall adapter - sold separately), then paste the emitter using it's own adhesive over the IR receiver on the device you wish to control. Lastly, place the IR receiver end in the line of sight of your remote control (no further than 28' from remote control) and that's it! You're all set!
- RESISTANT to interference from stray infrared sources such as plasma TV's & CFL lightbulbs! Worried that your plasma TV or CFL bulbs will cause interference with this IR repeater just like your old IR repeater you bought years ago? Worry no more! With our new plasma resistant technology nearly all of these trouble causing stray IR signals are filtered out! No more randomly changing channels or flashing lights caused by your TV or lightbulbs!
- EXCELLENT MANUFACTURER WARRANTY from BAFX Products. Even though this is extremely inexpensive, BAFX Products stands behind everything we sell or we won't sell it. Your all-in-one IR extender is covered by our 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects and is super easy & simple to claim should the need arise! We also extend Amazon's normal 30 day return period with our 60 day, no hassle, no questions asked return policy. Miss the return window from Amazon? No problem. Just contact BAFX!
- BUILD – Create the A/V setup of your dreams with the help of our Infrared repeater kit. Our kit allows you to place any IR controlled device out of sight of the remote control and still be able to control it. Put the cable box, DVD player & Roku in a closet hidden from view, close the door and STILL be able to use the remote control.
- IMPROVED! Now compatible with ALL IR controlled devices with better performance, no lag & better ease of use. Now also compatible with Marantz devices! Compatible with all brands of components such as: Uverse, ATT, Cisco, Scientific Atlanta, Yamaha, Sony, Logitech, Verizon, LG, Apple & more!
- WARRANTY & SUPPORT – BAFX Products offers a 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects with a simple & super easy claims process. Not to mention our friendly and knowledgeable USA based support who are ready to help answer your questions and assist in getting you setup!
- COMPACT – A smaller footprint than many other kits on the market allows the main block to placed just about anywhere along with a new and smaller IR receiver for a more discreet look. With the addition of mounting tabs on either side it can even be affixed to a wall, cabinet or ceiling!
- CONTROL – With the provided components you can control up to 8 infrared devices (Expandable to 12 devices) from one location with the included IR Receiver (Expandable to 3 receivers). Extra Receivers and transmitters may be purchased separately.
- IR remote control cable extends the signal to a video source like a Blu-ray player so it can be controlled from your TV; Blue LED in IR Receiver bulb verifies the signal transmission
- Home theater accessory repeats the IR signal to a DVD player, STB box, Receiver or other A/V source with an IR sensor; Route the infrared remote control extender cable out of sight with a wall mounted TV; Install the IR Transmitter end in a concealed equipment closet to hide a CATV box and control it remotely
- Simple installation of this lightweight IR cable; Locate the IR Blaster near the source sensor to repeat the signal to the source; Place the IR Receiver in a convenient location with line of sight of your hand-held remote; IR Tx and Rx cables have adhesive circles on the back for mounting
- USB powered IR extension cable has an integrated 6 foot Y-cable to receive 5V USB power; USB cable on the IR remote extender cable connects to a TV USB power port or to a USB wall charger
- Universal compatibility of IR extender cable with most A/V equipment with infrared sensors (not RF); 30 degree IR Receiver angle provides plenty of leeway to get the right angle with your remote
- refer the FAQ below for troubleshooting
- Go room-to-room and control your components from up to 100 feet away
- Specially designed 2/3 AAA batteries are rechargeable in base station
- 433.92 MHz base unit emits IR signal to your nearby devices
- Convert as many remotes as you like with extra battery transmitters
- NOTE Some devices us RF instead of IR for remote control. The Blast IR Wireless Pro only works with IR devices.
- 10-channel system that gives you the ability to interact with your devices without needing to worry about your Wireless Extenders interfering with one another
- Included USB and AC power cables, extra IR cables, mounting adhesive, and rubber feet
- Known compatibility issues with: Yamaha HTR 6140 and Arris DCX 3520E-M
- Control any IR device from a distance. Blu-Ray Players, Cable and DVR Boxes, AV Receivers, Logitech Harmony Devices, Anything else that uses an IR signal!
- Hide your IR remote controlled devices completely out of sight! In another room, in the cabinet or wherever you can imagine!
- Does your remote control stop working if your cable box is 20' away but you want to put the cable box downstairs? Not a problem with our wireless remote control extender!
- Suitable for most homes 3-5,000 SQFT or less. Our wireless IR extender can span 50-300ft, depending on your homes contstruction which can reduce the distance it may span.
- Sit and change channels on the cable box while the box is in the basement and your upstairs.
- Simple to follow setup video, helpful technical support and an awesome, 1 Year manufacturer warranty from BAFX Products!
- COMPLETE SIGNAL COVERAGE: Wireless RF signals operate between the transmitter and receiver, allowing you to move around freely and still be in control of your A/V or IR-enabled equipment remotely up to 200 meters(656 feet) away(line-of-sight), depending on surrounding obstructions.
- WIDE COMPATABILITY: IR receiving module recognizes IR signal frequency ranges from 20 to 60 KHz, compatible with most IR-equipped devices such as DVD players, cable boxes, satellite receivers, audio/Hi-Fi stereo systems, etc.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE IR electronics provide real time signal transmission without delay ; Features Click Lock ID button pairing the transmitter and receiver, preventing interference from other devices.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Portable size design with bundled infrared extension cables allow easy and flexible placement anywhere in a home or office environment. Please keep in mind to place the extension cables in line-of-sight of the source IR sensor no further than 2 inches for best signal.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Aluminum housing enhances heat dissipation and durability for durable and dependable performance. Supported with a 2 year warranty and life time technical support located in California.
- ✅ High sensitivity: Remote control signal receiving real-time response to fast forward without delay
- ✅ Allows IR signals to pass through solid doors or walls, line-of-sight to the components is not required Confirmation LED built-in to the IR receiver acknowledges receipt of IR commands
- ✅ Easy Setup: This IR Repeater System is easy to use and sets up in minutes
- ✅ 5V USB Power Supply(Adapter not included)
- ✅ Control Audio Video Components in Entertainment Cabinets or Equipment Closets using Existing IR Remote Controls
- Long Control Distance: Reliable(stably without delay) and up tp 650ft long-range wireless infrared IR reception and transmission.
- Wide Compatibility : Compatible with most of IR controlled devices, eg, DVD、DVR、IPTV, satellite set-top boxes, digital TV set-top boxes, PC and so on. Let your life be simple with Pakite transmitter and receiver kit.
- Dual Band: Carrier frequency 38KHz/56KHz(manual switch on the Receiver end) Frequency 433.92MHz ±500kHz Superheterodyne.
- Compact and Double Modes: A smaller footprint than many other kits on the market to help save space, two Power Supply Modes (USB or Battery power supply) for your choice. Note: We suggest to use USB power supply for the receiver because of the big power consumption.
- Warranty & Support: We promise you a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and 90-Day Limited Product Warranty. 24hours online customer service.
How Do You Buy The Best remote control extender of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great remote control extender? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching remote control extender, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest remote control extender available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for remote control extender that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an remote control extender?
- What benefits are there with buying an remote control extender?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective remote control extender?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any remote control extender, much less the best one?
- Which remote control extender are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about remote control extender?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding remote control extender, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for remote control extender, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible remote control extender. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an remote control extender buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available remote control extender currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of remote control extender has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an remote control extender?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your remote control extender.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade remote control extender objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their remote control extender.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an remote control extender, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an remote control extender is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining remote control extender information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding remote control extender is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.