The Best synology dx213 of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for synology dx213 but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 synology dx213 in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Online volume expansion
- Dedicated local backup solution
- Hot-swappable drive tray design.Noise Level: 21.5 dB(A)
- Synchronized system operation with Disk Station. Screwless drive tray design reduces the time needed for system setup
- Applied models: DS1817+, DS1517+, DS1817, DS1517
- Sequential throughput performance at over 226 MB/s reading and 170 MB/s writing
- Dual 1GbE ports with failover and Link Aggregation support
- 4K 10-bit H.265 video transcoding on the fly
- Over 40TB raw single volume capacity. Operating Temperature - 5°C to 40°C (40°F to 104°F)
- Storage Temperature -20 degree Celsius to 60 degree Celsius (-5 degree Fahrenheit to 140 degree Fahrenheit)
- Small footprint, feature-rich personal cloud storage designed for 2.5” drives
- Dual-core CPU with hardware encryption engine
- Dual LAN with link aggregation support
- Over 170.23 MB/s reading, 77.62 MB/s writing
- Easy to use web operating system on any browsers. Compatible Drive Type: 2.5" SATA HDD (Up to 12.5mm drive height),2.5" SATA SSD
- Accelerated Performance: 174% higher 4K random read IOPS and 76% faster sequential write speeds compared to its predecessor
- Maximize Performance: Turbocharge HDD arrays by 20x or more without occupying drive bays using dual built-in M.2 slots for NVMe SSD cache
- Easy Expansion: Scale-up on-demand to 16 drives with two DX517 expansion units
- Includes Everything to Protect Your Data: Back up critical data to and from public clouds, Windows PCs and servers, virtual machines, and data on the NAS with Synology Active Backup suite, Hyper Backup, and Snapshot Replication
- Ready for 10GbE: Add in a 10GbE SFP+ or RJ-45 NIC to instantly increase network bandwidth based on your existing infrastructure
- 4GB DDR3L-1866 memory, expandable up to 8GB; Scalable up to 9 drives with Synology DX517
- Quad-core processor with AES-NI hardware encryption engine; Dual 1GbE LAN with failover and Link Aggregation support
- Encrypted sequential throughput at over 225 MB/s reading and 221 MB/s writing
- Advanced file system offering 65,000 system-wide snapshots and 1,024 snapshots per shared folder
- Dual-channel H.265/H.264 4K video transcoding on the fly. Operating temperature: 5°C to 40°C (40°F to 104°F).Maximum Internal Raw Capacity: 56 TB (14 TB drive x 4) (Capacity may vary by RAID types)
- 24/7 file server for your household to store share and backup personal data
- Award-winning DiskStation Manager (DSM) brings intuitive operation flow and reduces learning curve
- Access and share data with any Windows macOS and Linux computers or mobile devices
- Integrated media server to support multimedia content streaming
- Freely access private cloud files on-the-go and back up mobile photos with iOS and Android apps
- Quad-core CPU with AES-NI encryption engine, delivering reading and writing throughput at over 225 MB/s even when data are encrypted
- Loaded with two 4GB DDR3L memory modules, providing 8GB memory capacity in total.Power Supply Unit / Adapter - 120 W. AC Input Power Voltage - 100 V to 240 V AC .Power Frequency - 50/60 Hz, Single Phase
- Built-in 2 M.2 NVMe SSD slots for system cache support; Dual 1GbE (RJ-45) ports with failover and Link Aggregation support
- Dual-channel H.264/H.265 4K video transcoding on the fly
- Scalable up to 10 drives with 1 expansion unit DX517 connected
- Elevate your storage performance to the next level
- Two SSDs must be both NVMe or SATA at the same time
- Country of origin : Taiwan
- Model Number : M2D18
- Scalable 4-bay 1U rack mount NAS for business workgroups; scale up to 8 drives with Synology RX418
- 64-Bit quad-core 1.4GHz processor; encryption performance at over 224 MB/s reading, 152 MB/s writing
- Compact chassis design, Less than 12-inch deep
- Dual 1GbE LAN with failover and Link Aggregation support
- Advanced Btrfs file system offering 4, 096 system-wide snapshots and 256 snapshots per shared folder
- Scalable quad-core 8-bay storage solution with upgradable memory of up to 8GB
- Outstanding throughput at over 1,577 MB/s reading and 739 MB/s writing and operating temperature is 5 degree Celsius to 40 degree Celsius (40 degree Fahrenheit to 104 degree Fahrenheit)
- Two 10GBASE-T (RJ-45) ports with failover and Link Aggregation support
- Scalable up to 18 drives with two DX517 expansion units
- Synology High Availability (SHA)
How Do You Buy The Best synology dx213 of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great synology dx213? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching synology dx213, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest synology dx213 available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for synology dx213 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an synology dx213?
- What benefits are there with buying an synology dx213?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective synology dx213?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any synology dx213, much less the best one?
- Which synology dx213 are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about synology dx213?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding synology dx213, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for synology dx213, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible synology dx213. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an synology dx213 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available synology dx213 currently available on the market.
- Brand Value: Every brand of synology dx213 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an synology dx213?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your synology dx213.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade synology dx213 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their synology dx213.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an synology dx213, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an synology dx213 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining synology dx213 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding synology dx213 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.