The Best usb3 to firewire 800 adapter of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for usb3 to firewire 800 adapter but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 usb3 to firewire 800 adapter in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- ADD AN EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE: This 3ft / 1m USB 3.0 to eSATA adapter lets you connect any external eSATA hard drive (HDD), solid state drive (SSD), or optical disc drive (ODD) through the USB 3.0 port on your laptop or desktop.
- MAXIMUM COMPATIBILITY: Easily connect your USB-enabled computer or laptop, such as your Dell OptiPlex or MacBook to a SATA drive using this eSATA HDD cable.
- COMPACT DESIGN: This hard drive adapter cable features a compact, portable form factor design that fits perfect in your laptop bag, making it ideal for professionals on the go.
- HIGH TRANSFER SPEEDS: For fast access to external storage, this USB to eSATA converter cable supports transfer rates up to 5Gbps using USB 3.0.
- INDUSTRY-LEADING PRODUCT SUPPORT: Backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty, this USB hard drive cable also comes with free lifetime technical support.
- Extend the use of your existing eSATA-equipped external storage unit by connecting it to your Mac. Since many users are still on eSATA equipment this adapter will add value by adding USB 3.0 support.
- Conveniently, the Kanex Thunderbolt to eSATA adapter adds an extra SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port to your Mac or PC computer so users can connect to more everyday peripherals, like external hard drives, a keyboard or mouse
- Minimum system requirements are Mac: OS X V10.8.4 and above and Windows 7 and above (32-bit and 64bit)
- If a customer is using windows, drivers are needed and they can be obtained through our website.
- Easily connect your Thunderbolt-equipped Mac to a FireWire device with the Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapter.
- Small and compact
- FireWire 800
- 100% Brand New, High Quality
- Compatible with USB 1.1/2.0
- Make plug and play connections for devices with IEEE 1394 6 pin connector
- .Perfectly designed for connecting other devices like digital camera, camcorder with IEEE 1394 6 pin connector to your computer
- FireWire 800(1394b) to FireWire 400(1394b) connector adapter
- Works with standard 6-pin male FW400 cables
- IEEE 1394 compliant
- Design for Mac Pro, MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, iMac and all other computers
- Warranty: 1 year
- The Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 adapter lets you connect Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2 devices — external hard drives and Thunderbolt displays, for example — to any of the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports on your MacBook Pro.
- As a bidirectional adapter, it can also connect new Thunderbolt 3 devices to a mac with a Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 port.
- In addition, it can be used to connect Thunderbolt-enabled displays — such as the Apple Thunderbolt Display and LG Thunderbolt 2 displays — to any of the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports on your MacBook Pro. However, using this adapter with an Apple Thunderbolt Display requires a power source, because the display does not provide power through the adapter.
- Note: This adapter does not support DisplayPort displays like the Apple LED Cinema Display or third-party DisplayPort and Mini DisplayPort displays.
- Compatible with MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Pro and Mac mini with thunderbolt ports
- FireWire 400-to-800 adapter Cablemakes it easy to connect your existing Firewire 400 peripherals to the latest computers with only firewire 800 ports, such as the MacBook Pro (late 2008), iMac's and other computers.
- The adapter features a 9-pin male connector that plugs into your firewire 800 port.
- The other end of the adapter features a 6-pin female FireWire connector that any standard 6-pin male FireWire 400 cable can plug into.
- Fully IEEE 1394 compliant, the 400-to-800 adapter allows you to reuse your existing cables. Fast data transfers, rated up to 800Mbps (limited by device/port speed)
- Plug-and-Play, hot swap compatible, allows connection and disconnection of firewire devices without shutting down computer. Length: 20cm
- This is a Male USB 2.0 to Female Firewire 6 pin 1394 adapter
- Plug and play device. No software required
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
- Simply plug the peripheral device's firewire cable into this adapter then the adapter into the USB input port on your computer
- Material: Plastic. Color: Black. Weight: 12g
- FireWire cable 800 9-pin connectors are part of a recent improvement to the IEEE-1394 technology, called FireWire 800 (or IEEE-1394b).
- The improvement to the specification allows transfer of data at up to twice the speed of the original IEEE-1394 standard.
- The 9-pin connector is a rectangle with square corners. It has 5 pin contacts on one side, and 4 pin contacts on the other.
- This new connector type can be adapted to the older 4-pin and 6-pin connector. However, when adapted, the maximum transfer rate will be 400 Mbps.
- This is an important cable if you have DV to Firewire Cable for Digital Camera, SLR, Machine Vision Camera etc
- This is a female firewire 6 pin 1394 to Male USB 2.0 adapter; If you don't have a female firewire port on your computer this will solve the issue;
- The 1394 6 Pin Female to USB 2.0 Male adapter is Easy to use, simply plug the peripheral device's firewire cable into this adapter then the adapter into the USB input port on your computer
- The USB adapter compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible, plug and play adapter, no software required
- It can be used for video cameras, printers, digital cameras, mobile phones, MP3 players, PDAs, scanners, hard disks, etc
- It allows you to convert IEEE 1394 Firewire 6 pin to USB Port, simple and practical
How Do You Buy The Best usb3 to firewire 800 adapter of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great usb3 to firewire 800 adapter? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching usb3 to firewire 800 adapter, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest usb3 to firewire 800 adapter available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for usb3 to firewire 800 adapter that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an usb3 to firewire 800 adapter?
- What benefits are there with buying an usb3 to firewire 800 adapter?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective usb3 to firewire 800 adapter?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any usb3 to firewire 800 adapter, much less the best one?
- Which usb3 to firewire 800 adapter are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about usb3 to firewire 800 adapter?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding usb3 to firewire 800 adapter, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for usb3 to firewire 800 adapter, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible usb3 to firewire 800 adapter. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an usb3 to firewire 800 adapter buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available usb3 to firewire 800 adapter currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of usb3 to firewire 800 adapter has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an usb3 to firewire 800 adapter?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your usb3 to firewire 800 adapter.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade usb3 to firewire 800 adapter objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their usb3 to firewire 800 adapter.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an usb3 to firewire 800 adapter, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an usb3 to firewire 800 adapter is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining usb3 to firewire 800 adapter information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding usb3 to firewire 800 adapter is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.